What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Underground Fighting League - The UFL begins.

Team Name: Put Your Hands Up!

Abbreviation: PYHU!

Team member names

1. aTa
  2. Valera
  3. Jamil West
  4. The Chosen One
  5. SovieT

Last edited by a moderator:
We have completed our first UFL match, uninterrupted even with it being in one of the more dangerous areas, the storage yard right next to the MPU. The fight was between the Put Your Hands Up team and The Dank Duo in a 2v2. Dank Duo came out on top this time, netting themselves 200k from the wager they placed against the opposing team, and without losing a man!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This put the Dank Duo at the top of the league with their first win. Good fighting to both teams!

Team Name: National Salt Division
Abbreviation: [N.S.D]
Team member names
[N.L.A] Erik
[N.L.A] Louise
[N.L.A] Zotlex
[N.L.A] Mr Clown
[N.L.A] Oscar

We have completed our first UFL match, uninterrupted even with it being in one of the more dangerous areas, the storage yard right next to the MPU. The fight was between the Put Your Hands Up team and The Dank Duo in a 2v2. Dank Duo came out on top this time, netting themselves 200k from the wager they placed against the opposing team, and without losing a man!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is done really nicely and I look forward to seeing more of this!

The Dank Duo (DD) is happy to accept a challenge if one is offered to us,we are a 2v2 team btw  :Cool:
@ZYZZ <3 and Me (Dank Doges) challenge you plebs!

Are you part of a team maik? Get one added now if not even if it's just the two of you, you can add more people later.

I'll be on at 8-9 ish though if you guys want to setup the match for then, server 2 so there is a bit more space! If not speak to a miner and I'm sure they'll sort it out. Challenging team, you get to pick the arena, have a look at the list.

hi, we have changed a little bit in our team! instead of this 

Team Name: National Salt DivisionAbbreviation: [N.S.D]Team member names[N.L.A] Erik[N.L.A] Louise[N.L.A] Zotlex[N.L.A] Mr Clown[N.L.A] Oscar

we just wanna play 2 vs 2 and the team will be like this 

Team Name: National Salt DivisionAbbreviation: [N.S.D]Team member names1.[N.L.A] Erik2.[N.L.A] Louise 

Will get these updated! if you guys want some matches I'm going to be on most of tonight, give me a shout with your challenges.

Edit:Changes made, NLA you're now a 2 man team, you know there is no hard to keeping a larger team, even if they don't play!

Team name= Ghost Cartel

Abbrevation= Gc

Members

1. [Gc] Ali
  2. [Gc] Manny
  3. [Gc] Jay
  4. [Gc] James Smith
  5. [Gc] Zeiger

Sign us up for a fight as soon as we can! When we win we'll do the celebratory #NoPantsDance

A match between Put Your Hands Up! and the National Salt Division took place last night, another 2v2, this time on the Island map. Unfortunately the Miners were busy with an event so it was only myself hosting, so I wasn't able to film this one, but I believe on of the combatants recorded it through his go pro, and we'll put that video up once it's online. NSA eventually took the victory with only one man left standing, a close fight. 

Team Name: The Abandoned

Abbreviation: [T-A]

Team member names

1. [T-A] CheeZey
  2. [T-A] Jack
  3. [T-A] Nicolaj
  4. [T-A] Dave
  5. [T-A] Anthony

Back