What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - spencer420666 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencer420666

Unban Appeal for spencer420666 

In-game Name: frank fritz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198870717371

Ban ID: rpuk11149

Reason given for your ban: c2.2 / g2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello
i was playing on densil washer when i was expecting the storm and had stored 35k in my bike from the advent calendar . i transferred this to my pockets for when the storm hit, I logged back in to find the money stored in my bike was still in there and the money was still in my pocket , I attempted to drop the money from my pocket and relog to see if it would fix the bug as I couldn’t access taking anything out my bike thinking it was because prior wipe save. I tried to log back in but I was completely bugged at that point and no money was on the ground and couldn’t access my pockets anymore … I had to create a new account [frank fritz] because this one had bugged , I returned to the location to see if the money I had dropped was still there , upon returning I saw the money was still on the floor I hesitantly picked it up ! as my other character was bugged I didn’t know if still had the money in my inventory or not , I have then logged out of this character to see if it would let me back on densil washer and upon doing so been banned I didn’t fancy loosing 35k as I’m new ish to the city and was a lot of money to me !

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me as I don’t feel I purposely cheated or exploited the rules which are as follow:

C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

I realise now I should have just tried to seek help from staff, I had no intention of trying to give this new character money as I don’t have to much on the account I rp with , I just didn’t want to loose money as Im new to the city! I love playing this game with my friends and learning how to role play with people all over the uk, I play with a few friends and have just sorted myself out a bike and a car and was so proud as it’s hard to make it in the city! I see I may loose all of my goods and money now and start from scratch because of making this error , I guess the game is like real life and if it messes up you just have to accept it and move on! I truly do apologise for my actions I didn’t want to give away 35k to whoever would have found it and I didn’t fancy loosing it to being bugged out of my bike or pockets! I panicked as I’m very new to the city and it may be that it stayed in there I don’t know how it works after a wipe! I have read the rules and see how this may seem like it’s exploiting the server as people may do this on purpose to make more money without putting the effort into grinding away picking up cars or taxing about customers!

I am happy to loose the 35k I dropped as a result of my poor decision but I will be really nocked back if I have to have a full wipe as I have some good contacts and a lovely bike and car but will await your response as at the end of the day it’s your decision what my outcome is ! 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
35k is part of the issue, but you're still holding back.

I'll give you one more opportunity to give us the full truth, going back a week or so.

Hello thank you for the reply …

The only thing I can think about a week or so ago was I had made other account as I had been told that you could reopen the advent calendar for a bit of extra cash , I don’t know what I was think or why I believed it was okay to do so!

I should have just reported it when I found out but hindsight is a wonderful thing! 

i had done it without thinking of the consequences and do deeply regret doing so just for a little extra cash! I guess greed got the best of me at the end of the day. 

this is a clear exploit of the game and do regret doing so I didn’t think this was the time in question as there wasn’t a ban at that time. 

reopen the advent calendar for a bit of extra cash
You can indeed, each character gets their own advent calendar, this isn't in breach of the rules. What did you do with that cash?

Honestly sir I was just trying to get a bit ahead.

I had no real intention to damage the game for others or spoil their experience playing the game I just wanted a little money to get a house and decent start. 

I would never cheat the in game play… I love role play .i just saw this as a little grab for cash i only did it to help myself a little. 

I do really apologise I just wanted a little extra cash to make the experience more fun for myself! 

Can you tell me in your own words why we have C2.2 and G2.9 on the server as rules, please

I believe you have them rules in place so people do abuse the money system or multiply specific items to accumulate a lot of money.

You keep an equal balance across the board else people would just have millions without having put work in for it or traded goods to get that way.

at the end of the day it ruins the game and the grind you have to put into the game to make your way up the top else people will cheat there way to riches 

I believe you have them rules in place so people do abuse the money system or multiply specific items to accumulate a lot of money.

You keep an equal balance across the board else people would just have millions without having put work in for it or traded goods to get that way.

at the end of the day it ruins the game and the grind you have to put into the game to make your way up the top else people will cheat there way to riches 
Okay, so now going back to your appeal, you have stated you don't feel as though you purposely cheated.

Given the above reasoning, the amount of money you transferred and the fact this is obviously not the intended way to progress in the server, do you think that this claim still holds up?

No staff not from the points now stated , at first I thought we was talking about a different incident which I felt I wasn’t cheating but after brining this to light yes I wasn’t following the rules correctly.

From this I have learned my lesson and wouldn’t ever consider doing it again! I love your server none of the others even come close to yours. I feel what I did was wrong and it was just a spure of the moment thing and I do truly regret it and deeply apologies for doing so. 

For you to be unbanned, you must accept to have all your characters except one deleted and wiped.

Do you agree?

Thank you for the reply! Yes I agree to this 

Can I keep Densil washer as I have a car and a bike and good contacts on that character 

I think you misunderstood @spencer420666

For you to be unbanned, ALL of your characters apart from one will be deleted. 

That one remaining character will be completely wiped, meaning you'll have nothing on it in terms of assets etc. 

Do you still wish to keep the aforementioned character? 

Ah I see so basically it will be like starting fresh again anyway ? Yes go ahead with it then. 

will try get back into it after loosing my car and bike but so be it 

Understood. This has been requested. There is no ETA on when this will be done, please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back