What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - spencer420666 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked for 3 days for bumping.

For you to answer when this unlocks; 

You were informed by myself that this has been requested and there is no ETA and to please have some patience yet you simply weren't able to and instead now have put yourself into a position where instead of me now unbanning you, I am considering denying your appeal because if you're unable to remain patient and follow the most basic of rules being the unban appeal rules then how on earth can I expect and trust that you'll follow our server rules? 

I apologise for how this may have seemed, I wasn’t boosting or trying to get answered sooner I only have one day a week at the moment(Saturday)which I can pay pc and my brother had just came back from the arm and wanted to play with me that was all! 

i feel I’ve been very patient waiting for all this to be sorted I didn’t mean for it to come across like I’m pestering you! 

I guess maybe you and I have different opinions on what we perceive. I'd argue you've in this instance been impatient but hey ho.

Your Unban Appeal Conditions have now been actioned and therefore I'll go ahead and push an unban.

Please ensure we don't see you here again, as next time it won't be as smooth sailing.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back