What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TS And in game server crash?

keep-calm-you-re-a-knob-head.png

@D1LeXX,

Thanks for ruining my plans for playing Altis tonight. You have now forced me to go buy beer and get drunk somewhere. I hope you can live with yourself. You horrible, horrible person.

Last edited by a moderator:
^lol, his sig says it all really.

Fucking pieces of shit...

@Wilco - Legal actions can be taken.

Perhaps OVH could help you with this? Saudi Arabian Cyber Crime law states:

"Obstruction of access to, distortion, and causing the breakdown of services by any means." <5.3> It's punishable with four years of jail and a fine of three million Riyals according to: http://www.saudiembassy.net/announcement/announcement03260701.aspx

I am pretty sure that if you let OVH and you report this to the police, that legal actions can be taken because it's also a punishable offence in Saudi Arabia. Besides, if everyone in this community reports the player aswell, then I think that the police will go further. Good luck, with yet another buthurt person. Just remember, it has been worse then this. We made it thru that, and we'll get thru this together aswell.

Should this make us mad or make us leave the community Omar? Because if it is that what youre trying to do its not working. You can DDOS it for 1 day if you like. However some players that have been here for months wont ever leave the community mate. And you wont make anyone leave it. Youre just wasting our time and your time. You should think about it mate. Does your time and work worth for nothing youre gaining?

Fucking pieces of shit...

@Wilco - Legal actions can be taken.

Perhaps OVH could help you with this? Saudi Arabian Cyber Crime law states:

"Obstruction of access to, distortion, and causing the breakdown of services by any means." <5.3> It's punishable with four years of jail and a fine of three million Riyals according to: http://www.saudiembassy.net/announcement/announcement03260701.aspx

I am pretty sure that if you let OVH and you report this to the police, that legal actions can be taken because it's also a punishable offence in Saudi Arabia. Besides, if everyone in this community reports the player aswell, then I think that the police will go further. Good luck, with yet another buthurt person. Just remember, it has been worse then this. We made it thru that, and we'll get thru this together aswell.

xD dude i'm from saudi arabia , they dont care about DDOS games , 

Back