What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The War Against TKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE DONT LIKE YOU, YOU HAVE LONG BEEN OUR ENEMY AND YOU MADE NO EFFORTS TO OFFER CUPCAKES OR OTHER SWEETS AS WAY OF A PEACE TREATY. 

THE WAR BEGINS. 

MY ONLY OFFER TO YOU IS THE USE OF THIS LUXURY TISSUE TO DRY THE TEARS FROM YOUR EYES.

I thought I showed you that I didn't care by typing "but anyway just another gang to trip over.  :) "

Don't be a child please.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are an established gang that can declare war on other gangs you need to start wearing tags because right now all I see is random hobos on that screenshot
BIG AND BRAVE ON THE FORUM, YET NOWHERE YOU IN THE FIREFIGHT.

YOU DO NOT TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO DO, WE ARE THE UNDERGROUND NETWORK, YOU CANNOT IDENTIFY US.

TISSUES ARE READILY AVAILABLE.

what a sad attempt, spawn camping and those of you that did not die teleported out. 

if you're going spam text messages to phone numbers you have no RP reason to have to begin with, at least stay till you win or you die.
Accusations are bold, i look forward to seeing your report for combat logging in the report section. (i bet you wont) :)

YOU DO NOT TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO DO, WE ARE THE UNDERGROUND NETWORK, YOU CANNOT IDENTIFY US.

Bit late for a tissue when your dead..

TKC is the biggest gang on the server we are not going to accept wars against any hobo gang that doesn't like us. You can attack us but we do not recognise this as an official war. Enough said. 

TKC is the biggest gang on the server we are not going to accept wars against any hobo gang that doesn't like us. You can attack us but we do not recognise this as an official war. Enough said. 
So is that why you had to contract TI to deal with us :p

Is that TKC and TI combined? Cos TKC got slaughtered in your own base :D

So the 8th biggest gang is a hobo gang? Between our members, we have better skills than all of you number together. Your 'Big' gang will be destroyed and wiped off the island. 

I'm sorry this post is a joke, the whole "war" by spawn killing? i mean if your going to RP a war as this is a "RP" server, then you do it with some good posts and good RP,

An example of this is 

If you just want to camp our base when we are not there and spawn kill us, then altislife.co.uk does have a Koth server.

Gentlemen, lets not make this thread derail? Please keep the war in-game and not here. Some friendly banter is nice but this is taking a turn for the worse I believe. Not a good start that its already this much childishness in the thread.
THE LESSER GANG HAS BEEN TOLD.

WWWAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BBEEGGGIIINNNSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the 8th biggest gang is a hobo gang? Between our members, we have better skills than all of you number together. Your 'Big' gang will be destroyed and wiped off the island. 
Start using tags and I will stop calling you hobos.

I'm sorry this post is a joke, the whole "war" by spawn killing? i mean if your going to RP a war as this is a "RP" server, then you do it with some good posts and good RP,

An example of this is 

If you just want to camp our base when we are not there and spawn kill us, then altislife.co.uk does have a Koth server.
Do not spawn in a redzone when you know a gang has took your base other then, what do you think we was going to do, let you stay there and buy weapons lmao? Dont be stupid.The war is because you robbed our weapons cache and for multiple attacks on our members. 

Lets all be friends but have a nice fight in the red zone, no need to be nasty pasties everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back