What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The War Against TKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer Giles

UGN ARE ANNOUNCING A WAR AGAINST TKC 
 ​
5 ARE ALREADY DEAD, THE REST WILL BE SOON
 ​
WE HAVE TAKEN OVER THEIR BASE, IT IS NOW UGN'S
 ​
WE EXPECTED SOME SORT OF FIGHT BUT THE RESPONSE WAS NOTHING SHORT OF PATHETIC.
 ​
FC47C86A346076629B8CB711BB4C99A85C77101F
 ​
19F5BE754B224E55D8A6D60E571E672B012FC1AF

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to do this..

It's not "We have took" it's We have taken over their base.

You have no rp reason to declare war on us but anyway just another gang to trip over. :)

You have no rp reason to declare war on us but anyway just another gang to trip over. :)
You raided are weapons stash the other day, remember that, the one vladic spawned in , thats our reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a sad attempt, spawn camping and those of you that did not die teleported out. 

if you're going spam text messages to phone numbers you have no RP reason to have to begin with, at least stay till you win or you die.

If you are an established gang that can declare war on other gangs you need to start wearing tags because right now all I see is random hobos on that screenshot

WE DONT LIKE YOU, YOU HAVE LONG BEEN OUR ENEMY AND YOU MADE NO EFFORTS TO OFFER CUPCAKES OR OTHER SWEETS AS WAY OF A PEACE TREATY. 

THE WAR BEGINS. 

MY ONLY OFFER TO YOU IS THE USE OF THIS LUXURY TISSUE TO DRY THE TEARS FROM YOUR EYES.

Gentlemen, lets not make this thread derail? Please keep the war in-game and not here. Some friendly banter is nice but this is taking a turn for the worse I believe. Not a good start that its already this much childishness in the thread.

what a sad attempt, spawn camping and those of you that did not die teleported out. 

if you're going spam text messages to phone numbers you have no RP reason to have to begin with, at least stay till you win or you die.
One person actually lost connection and the other one went off way before you go into our base, so stop making false accusations and take it. You needed to bring a hell of a lot of people to come and get us out the base, the only reason you killed half of us is because the smoke made the fps shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back