What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Destruction Of BG and their allies

Me and the CF Will fight for BG and see when they drink your blood... ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
A rustled jimmies image was needed.

9aSNkhC.jpg

Mhm. 
A few things...

1. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Where do I buy popcorn on altis? 

3. Where can I buy VIP tickets to watch this slaughter of BG?

4. Is BG aware of what happened to Pro La Fam (PLF) and The Increment (Ti) one day? If not, here you go. Same shit happened in Ti the very same second. PLF and Ti was the two largest and by far the most powerful ones at that time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3G-ZFThPuk&feature=youtu.be

5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. #Inb4PRNAfucksBG

jdam3dfruf.gif

Mhm. 

A few things...

1. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. Is BG aware of what happened to Pro La Fam (PLF) and The Increment (Ti) one day? If not, here you go. Same shit happened in Ti the very same second. PLF and Ti was the two largest and by far the most powerful ones at that time.

5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. #Inb4PRNAfucksBG

jdam3dfruf.gif
unfortunate that it has gone to a war scenario, id rather hash it out in conversation, as they say... better to finish with little bloodshed. i am under no illusion that we are not PLF nor Ti and i am not naive enough to think we are in a situational stance to win against being outnumbered 2 or 3 PRNA against 1 BG.

To my members, i do not want you inciting anymore on this thread. leave it be.

Mhm.

A few things...

1. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. #Inb4PRNAfucksBG

jdam3dfruf.gif
You can buy them from me for 150k each OR you can buy tickets to see it when it comes out in movie theaters nation wide after the massacre is complete. Just come to the check point and ask for private Luke.

I'm with you on that one.

Go UNMC or PRNA
As the death of the private was the act of a couple of members who had not discussed it with all hierarchy, i shall hope to resolve this diplomatically after the firefight last night.
I accept and understand the threat PRNA poses to my organisation and i would be naive to think otherwise

But be under no illusion. As much as PRNA poses a threat, EXP does not. You didnt when your leader ran the apple cartel and you dont now. You would be foolish to under estimate us

BG i suggest you not to underestimate PRNA. Once we hit them hard with GnC Gc TI and PLF we killed everyone of them but when were not united all together we got executed and thorn apart everytime we tried to cross the borders :p

BG i suggest you not to underestimate PRNA. Once we hit them hard with GnC Gc TI and PLF we killed everyone of them but when were not united all together we got executed and thorn apart everytime we tried to cross the borders :p
i remember that night lol was awesome fun but back then we only had around 20 men we now have a 64 man army so i think even a combined altis rebel force would find themselves up against it :D

Im guessing you didnt read my posts properly ali as i in no way underestimate PRNA. Quite the opposite in fact in what i say. Hense why id rather quash the incident surrounding this rather than allow it to escelate. @blaze1981 i hope we can work out an agreement which can put this to bed

Im guessing you didnt read my posts properly ali as i in no way underestimate PRNA. Quite the opposite in fact in what i say. Hense why id rather quash the incident surrounding this rather than allow it to escelate. @blaze1981 i hope we can work out an agreement which can put this to bed
im sure we can like i said to you in ts last night we never ever go to war with someone unless they have really done something to us that gives us no other option, and we are always willing to bring an end to hostilities if the other party agrees to abide by our laws.

im sure we can like i said to you in ts last night we never ever go to war with someone unless they have really done something to us that gives us no other option, and we are always willing to bring an end to hostilities if the other party agrees to abide by our laws.
A formal appoligy from BG, blacklist for a short period of time and maybe a payment is enough for PRNA to spare BG's life?

Just a idea.

As the death of the private was the act of a couple of members who had not discussed it with all hierarchy, i shall hope to resolve this diplomatically after the firefight last night.

I accept and understand the threat PRNA poses to my organisation and i would be naive to think otherwise

But be under no illusion. As much as PRNA poses a threat, EXP does not. You didnt when your leader ran the apple cartel and you dont now. You would be foolish to under estimate us
We have the same numbers as you, but we have maybe 3-4 times your funds.. Don't see those numbers adding up in your favour. 

We can continue to battle you guys untill you have no money left, and then we'll still have enough money to wipe ourself in the arse. 

We have the same numbers as you, but we have maybe 3-4 times your funds.. Don't see those numbers adding up in your favour. 

We can continue to battle you guys untill you have no money left, and then we'll still have enough money to wipe ourself in the arse. 
your expressing your plenty of cash impresses me in no way at all.. you need to remember that it is EXP that has issue with BG and until you declared yourself firmly against us we had no issues with you.

The war between TI and UNMC was just a clusterfuck. So many members of TI almost got banned because misunderstandings that it was ridiculous,and everytime we had to upload 15 min videos to prove we always played by the rules. They didnt "rek" us and we didnt "rek" them. Sometimes we won,sometimes they won.

That PLF incident video,its looks really sick but it just shows how OP a strider is compared to our Ifrits.

Back