What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Destruction Of BG and their allies

The hostilities between BG and the Peoples Republic of North Altis are ceded immediately.

Mhm. 

A few things...

1. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Where do I buy popcorn on altis? 

3. Where can I buy VIP tickets to watch this slaughter of BG?

4. Is BG aware of what happened to Pro La Fam (PLF) and The Increment (Ti) one day? If not, here you go. Same shit happened in Ti the very same second. PLF and Ti was the two largest and by far the most powerful ones at that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3G-ZFThPuk&feature=youtu.be

5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. #Inb4PRNAfucksBG

jdam3dfruf.gif
So.. You think it's cool that the whole PRNA attacks a base where there are 2 guys active without any warning and take it over? You do realise checkpoint gets overtaken every single day like this? Geez.. They should need admin approval before doing these things because people think 2 guys are the whole PLF and TI (btw, no TI members were in the base..) Wanna know what happened yesterday? We took down PRNA at their own checkpoint. It happens - it's not like one time can state which one is better.

I took down 7 PRNA guys alone - they have taken us down without casulties as well. It's just matter of day and theres no way to prove which one is actually better. All in all - it's a game - shootouts are sometimes fun and a new role play scenario can be played before and after them. We do them for the sole purpose of role play scenarios, not to see which one is better at Call of Duty.

Last edited by a moderator:
So.. You think it's cool that the whole PRNA attacks a base where there are 2 guys active without any warning and take it over? You do realise checkpoint gets overtaken every single day like this? Geez.. They should need admin approval before doing these things because people think 2 guys are the whole PLF and TI (btw, no TI members were in the base..) Wanna know what happened yesterday? We took down PRNA at their own checkpoint. It happens - it's not like one time can state which one is better.

I took down 7 PRNA guys alone - they have taken us down without casulties as well. It's just matter of day and theres no way to prove which one is actually better. All in all - it's a game - shootouts are sometimes fun and a new role play scenario can be played before and after them. We do them for the sole purpose of role play scenarios, not to see which one is better at Call of Duty.
There was no Ti in the base? 

That's odd.. Because you know.. I was inside the Ti base myself.. 

Back then, I was a member of TKC and we helped the UNMC (at that time) to attack.. 

We killed several, several members of Ti plus we shot down a few helicopters. 

We even captured some Ti with the help of UNMC that they later took away for questioning and execution. 

And yes, the CP gets taken.. When there's nothing but 2 Pvt's on duty. 

Big victory..

How would unmc even identify the gang of anyone going through the checkpoint? They cant metagame.

Any PRNA remember yesterdays battle at outpost #1? PRNA got as good as they gave. Internet crashed before I saw the end result, but PRNA sure has issues with getting all of us. ;)

-PLF Delta

Any PRNA remember yesterdays battle at outpost #1? PRNA got as good as they gave. Internet crashed before I saw the end result, but PRNA sure has issues with getting all of us. ;)

-PLF Delta
Wasn't there due to being to tired but I heard yesterday had some good fights :) Don't care if PRNA didn't win all of them, it's not about winning it's about gaming. Hope you guys had as much fun as I heard my guys had and then it's all good. We'll be sure to come over again soon, keep the coffee warm.

Wasn't there due to being to tired but I heard yesterday had some good fights :) Don't care if PRNA didn't win all of them, it's not about winning it's about gaming. Hope you guys had as much fun as I heard my guys had and then it's all good. We'll be sure to come over again soon, keep the coffee warm.
I know the fight my guys and I had at rebel outpost 1 against PRNA when your guys attacked us was thoroughly enjoyed by all involved. My guys had nothing but good to say about it and i even reflected how fun it was to @blaze1981 after all had finished.

EXP has 4 wealthy members, cant see their gangfunds, so why do yu say you're so rich?

All I am saying as an ex member of BG is good luck fighting PRNA and may the odds be ever In your favor. This could either be a quick death fest or an epic battle these are 2 big gangs that can do a lot of damage should be awesome :)

-PLF Delta
we win some we lose some but we have  fun :D ask your lot what happened last night after we came to ti base killed everyone and chased after the last guy alive who ran into the sea and swam about 2 km from the shore with a strider behind him lol was good fun

There was no Ti in the base? 

That's odd.. Because you know.. I was inside the Ti base myself.. 

Back then, I was a member of TKC and we helped the UNMC (at that time) to attack.. 

We killed several, several members of Ti plus we shot down a few helicopters. 

We even captured some Ti with the help of UNMC that they later took away for questioning and execution. 

And yes, the CP gets taken.. When there's nothing but 2 Pvt's on duty. 

Big victory..
No,there was no TI in base that time. Oh,and when you took our base,we were helping PLF. When we died and spawned in base you spawn killed us. SPAWNKILLING and now bragging about it on the forums?

I can see why you are licking PRNA right now, you dont want them to rape you and want them to cancel the war.

Wow mate, whats up with all the negativity? 

End of the day we are all just playing to have fun  :)

I didnt mean to be negative,but its annoying when they got declared war with them and now they are trying to get TI involved in this when we dont want anything to do with this..

EDIT: Just realized thresh isnt even BG, so i dont know why he even brought TI in this thread..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back