What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The current state of things- Rebels, PRNA and Po-po

To answer that 'RP failure' you had regarding the weed, it is standard practice for vehicles seized involving illegal activities are either sold off at a police auction or crushed. Since there isn't an auction feature on the server, guess what happens.

Obviously, other officers chanting 'Scrap it!' is out of order but the outcome is solid: the weed was not not medicinal, therefore illegal. You lost your weed and your truck because you got caught out. Happens all the time.

To answer that 'RP failure' you had regarding the weed, it is standard practice for vehicles seized involving illegal activities are either sold off at a police auction or crushed. Since there isn't an auction feature on the server, guess what happens.

Obviously, other officers chanting 'Scrap it!' is out of order but the outcome is solid: the weed was not not medicinal, therefore illegal. You lost your weed and your truck because you got caught out. Happens all the time.

Standard procedure for vehicles trafficking illegal substances, I RP'd being contracted, with legal documents allowing me to transport the weed, this is what I'm saying, every now and then let's try and steer away from "Procedure" when proper RP comes into play. If the cops spotted me heading towards the PRNA again, then fair enough they can take my vehicle because I'm clearly blagging it.

I'm not being funny but saying it's hard to do illegal things is a complete joke, you've more risk of being robbed doing Oil/Iron I think I've been held up once in the last 2 months during a drug run, and no I don't play on server 2 at 4am.

To be fair Wilco, he did post a solution in his argument, giving the PRNA some sort of base instead of their own territory now things have changed. I would somewhat agree with this solution, what do you think?
Then there is no point in the PRNA... ?

I'm not being funny but saying it's hard to do illegal things is a complete joke, you've more risk of being robbed doing Oil/Iron I think I've been held up once in the last 2 months during a drug run, and no I don't play on server 2 at 4am.
I don't know about Matt, but I'm speaking more about how unwilling cops are to RP, in most circumstances. I get where everyone is coming from, yes I expect running drugs to be difficult. There is a lot of profit to be made, and it should not be 0 risk, but with the current state of the PRNA/Police alliance its just going to be ridiculous soon. 

I mean hell, we pretty much have to pass the PRNA border to process weed, does this mean that whenever we try the PRNA are going to nick us, or report us to the police? 

Does the PRNA have their own agenda in this matter? Nobody knows, they need to make this clear soon.

Double post, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a real rebel :p

Standard procedure for vehicles trafficking illegal substances, I RP'd being contracted, with legal documents allowing me to transport the weed, this is what I'm saying, every now and then let's try and steer away from "Procedure" when proper RP comes into play. If the cops spotted me heading towards the PRNA again, then fair enough they can take my vehicle because I'm clearly blagging it.
I get that you brought documents. But as you said, they rang the NHS up and nothing about a weed shipment sprang up. I take it this is just RP again, but if they're checking in on the other end and you're unaccounted for, that's you done. I get what you're saying by letting it go by as if the documents were actually issued, although it's too easy to counteract falsified documents. More ingenuity needed my friend! Maybe get a corrupt official (I'm not sure if it's even allowed to be corrupt on the server, I'm just taking from real life) to back you up ^_^

This is why I wind up doing drug runs... I'd prefer to do oil or iron or something, but I wind up getting attacked more often than when I run drugs. Seems a bit silly.

Edit: Double posted. Seems like the 'reply to this topic' isn't updating the thread when you press 'post', hah. 

This is why I wind up doing drug runs... I'd prefer to do oil or iron or something, but I wind up getting attacked more often than when I run drugs. Seems a bit silly.
And now with the PRNA and cops, it's lucky to get by unnoticed doing drugs

And now with the PRNA and cops, it's lucky to get by unnoticed doing drugs
Then we have the problem of when server 2 is almost empty, people hop on there to do mostly risk-free drug runs. It's rare to see a cop online there late, even if there are 10-15+ on server 1. So if you're in my timezone (EST) or live in Europe and stay up very late, you can easily abuse it to make easy money if you want.

So you have either ridiculous danger from PRNA + Cops while running drugs, lots of danger running legitimate cargo, or almost completely risk-free by abusing an almost empty server 2 - pretty crappy choices. :(

I get that Altis Life is supposed to be dangerous, but it seems to require a lot of luck to get *anything* done unless you're with a massive group.

Then we have the problem of when server 2 is almost empty, people hop on there to do mostly risk-free drug runs. It's rare to see a cop online there late, even if there are 10-15+ on server 1. So if you're in my timezone (EST) or live in Europe and stay up very late, you can easily abuse it to make easy money if you want.

So you have either ridiculous danger from PRNA + Cops while running drugs, lots of danger running legitimate cargo, or almost completely risk-free by abusing an almost empty server 2 - pretty crappy choices. :(

I get that Altis Life is supposed to be dangerous, but it seems to require a lot of luck to get *anything* done unless you're with a massive group.
My points exactly, and if I have work in the morning I don't want to be having to stay up until 2 or 3 am just to make money.

I'm not just posting this topic for myself, I am for the people who can't always get other ways around the new implementations, or are in a group too small to defend themselves or take on the PRNA/Cop alliance

Far to meany people do drug runs. When i play admin i watch and 75% of people who do drugs are successful i know this because i watch it my self first hand. Its not hard its just not as easy as it used to be. At this rate we might as well make all drugs legal. Maybe you will find that more easier?

Im talking to the bigger gangs now and they say its piss easy. So....ye

Far to meany people do drug runs. When i play admin i watch and 75% of people who do drugs are successful i know this because i watch it my self first hand. Its not hard its just not as easy as it used to be. At this rate we might as well make all drugs legal. Maybe you will find that more easier?

Im talking to the bigger gangs now and they say its piss easy. So....ye
Understood, but there's still the disparity between server 1 and server 2.

I personally wouldn't mind it if drugs were disabled unless there were X amount of cops on (maybe 5), just like doing a treasury heist requires 10 I believe. It would probably cut down on the abuse of no cops (or only a couple, too busy sorting murderous hobos to watch for drug runners) on server 2. If you want to make relatively easy money there on the off hours, let us run legitimate goods.

You tell me they just seem to be helping out the cops as a military.
Well thats where the roleplay has taken it.... not an admin decision but PRNA leaders and Police leaders... im sure in time it will change all depends on how it turns out.

In the meantime time to get clever or find another server if you feel you dont want to roleplay around it.

Back