What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Life - Testing Team

So the testing team is for now full
no no, the testing team has not been picked yet. But some of the staff team have already been invited to try out certain things. The main testing team will be picked this weekend or next week i believe.

no no, the testing team has not been picked yet. But some of the staff team have already been invited to try out certain things. The main testing team will be picked this weekend or next week i believe.
Ok, That is fair enough

Last edited by a moderator:
But don't worry, as wilco said in another topic, everything the dev team does now is all in the open. No more secrets etc.. (well mostly)

The devs are free to share what they like.
Nice. Tell me about the framework xD ( guess that is still a secret :D )

But don't worry, as wilco said in another topic, everything the dev team does now is all in the open. No more secrets etc.. (well mostly)

The devs are free to share what they like.
#FreeTheTanoaMilitia I literally can't wait for Tanoa Life.

I'm guessing the 1st of July would be a good date for the testing to begin maybe?

Well isn't Apex officially released around 11th-13th or something surely they would want more time.
They allowed testing for the New ALUK map and released 3 days later so I wouldn't think thats the case.

They allowed testing for the New ALUK map and released 3 days later so I wouldn't think thats the case.
Good point, still you would expect with something completely new they might expect to extend the testing a little bit more.

Almost certain that Wilco confirmed the TanoaLife server will be launching the same day as the full release of Apex on the 11th or so?

Back