What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Life - Testing Team

just because you can't put the propper words in place for a character background doesn't mean you can't give people quality roleplay...
Now you're taking what I said out of context, if you don't have a background story of the person you're playing, how are you meant to roleplay? just being like "my name is bob im a car salesman" is enough to say, okay why am i a car salesman, how did I become one, etc. it's not because you have to be insanely creative just write a story for the character you are!

I've added in mine, done something a little different to most ;p

When does testing begin and how would one be alerted?
I'll be going through them soon enough and will respond to the successful ones. At first only a couple will be accepted, and then gradually more as we expand the testing teams in stages so we don't pile too much work onto the dev team in a single wave.

I'll be going through them soon enough and will respond to the successful ones. At first only a couple will be accepted, and then gradually more as we expand the testing teams in stages so we don't pile too much work onto the dev team in a single wave.
Thanks for the response Vaffla, sounds good to me. Let's find lots of work for you to do.

Ok so my back story has been submitted, I will be purchasing the Apex addon on friday so if I am selected to help testing I can help Friday onwards, thanks for a great server and great rp so far.

To Tanoa in a shack, ill never look back!

Well, story is up. It is original as I just wrote it, but ofcourse I am building forth on a character and background that already exists. Tanoa and the Jungle Temple are just to perfect not to get Asmin involved.

The humble and loyal Servant of Asmin will soon set foot upon Tanoan shore and will spread the Word of Asmin among its people. Convert, before it is too late. Asmin is claiming back the Island of his birth.
Good luck with the orange influence and may your "god" protect you  ;) 

Story submitted and would love to help test/ bug fix. Have apex already and have been playing on it for over a week now with the dev build. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to help test and help fix bug's! placed my story in :3

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that don't get into the testing team, i should be streaming for you all to enjoy :)

Back