What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taking Police Hostage (Important) <October15>

I am really confused, so am  allowed to to take a cop hostage as long as they are SPC and above?

Right, as of now this TEMPORARY rule is no longer in action, yet restrictions will be applied.

Restrictions for HOSTAGES:

• You may NOT ask officers to do OOC actions, such as force them to leave the police force inside of RP. 
  • You may NOT take officers clothing, and wear it. You ARE allowed to ask them to drop the clothing in a vehicle, or storage container for your own protection.
  • The minimum rank that an officer can be taken is the rank of SPC, this is to allow the new officers to learn the ropes before being launched into the unknowns.
Please note, the above does not apply to when you want to restrain an officer to remove him from a scene, you can restrain any officer PC or above to remove them from a scene, but you cannot make any demands for them to be returned.

This is going to be very experimental, and we ask that everyone can feed back to tell us about these new restrictions. As soon as the force is back to its normal state we will remove these restrictions.
The way i see it this is a role playing server. This means we should be aloud to wear police officer uniform. I feel in we should be aloud to rob police for there uniform as it can open up for some very good role play. For example if i wanted to rob a cop for his clothing and steal there car and then pull over a HEMTT box and then rob it. I should be aloud to as it would be RP. No one would try and drive away from a cop car if they see a uniform , so i feel we should be aloud to take and wear there uniform. I don't see any gain from just taking there clothing and putting it in the back of your car as you do not gain anything from this.

I can kind of understand why we should only take SPC or higher hostage , but no one is gonna tell a PC to leave the area as they will still have lethal rounds. I see more PC's getting executed because they are a risk due to the bullets they have. I think PC's should still be able to be held up ( saying this as someone who never takes cops hostage), as its just something that is that is going to happen. We all had to go through it at some point but in the end you can make the most of the RP.

but no one is gonna tell a PC to leave the area as they will still have lethal rounds.
And that is why it says

Please note, the above does not apply to when you want to restrain an officer to remove him from a scene, you can restrain any officer PC or above to remove them from a scene, but you cannot make any demands for them to be returned.

And that is why it says " Please note, the above does not apply to when you want to restrain an officer to remove him from a scene, you can restrain any officer PC or above to remove them from a scene, but you cannot make any demands for them to be returned. "
I do understand that , the way i see it is why would i risk my life trying to remove this officer into the surrounding area in which i could get shot or why do i not just execute him now and not have the hassle of him coming back with lots of gear and trying to fight me. I do understand why you don't want PC's to be held up , but when i was a PC in the police force i did get held up. But to be honest it isnt as bad as people say it is , you just have to make the most out of the role play as its a good opportunity to have great RP 

Back