What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stop playing to ban people

If you're insulted by a your mum joke then you maybe dont belong in an adult community or you need to get some thicker skin
True ,life is not all about fluffy bunnies and bright colours,some people are just dicks and as long as it's not really hard or racist insults(to insult someone deeply you'd propably have to know them good enough to know how to hurt them,not random words that every 12 years old that gets acces to internet says)you shouldn't care cause it's just going to make you salty and frustrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but i´m not of kind of people that likes to be insulted mate, if you like it´s your problem.
You're on the internet, it doesn't matter if you don't like to be insulted you will be insulted so my advice would be to either brush it off or go outside tbh

Sorry but i´m not of kind of people that likes to be insulted mate, if you like it´s your problem.

Maybe that is the problem of the world, people get humiliated all the time by simple words and then they become more agressive and then starts the bullying, so mate like i said to the other guy... if you like to be insulted ok i don´t accept any kind of insults.
Tbh yeah it's entertaining,if someone insults you on internets it means you did something better than him.

All the ragekids just do it and there's alot of them in the internet.

The originally post had a very good point, but after reading some of the replies...

tZOS8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back