What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(SPOLIERS) Thats it i quit TWD

Pretty sure it wasn't Glenn who died, in a later shot the shirt they was eating was the person that caused him to fall 

They just lined up the camera angle to look like it was Glenn, dont be surprised if he comes back somehow, hes one of their best actors

Last edited by a moderator:
@TobyAwesome his face shows it all also you can see him gettting eaten anyway how is he going to survive and he dies in the comics?

I am going around telling people not to watch Episode 3 because I nearly cried.

Glenn died...I don't see why anyone can doubt it lol. 

It's a bit like Jon Snow - He died but no one can accept it because he's such a great character.

(jk Jon Snow is alive)

EDIT: Nicolas could have fallen on top of Glenn which is a tactic that they have used a few times in The Walking Dead. In which case Glenn looks to be in pain because someone is being eaten on top of him. You can't actually see his body and it does look like the guts are out of proportion to his face. With that in mind, it wouldn't be surprising if he made an appearance later on in the show but I can't say I would like that as a plot twist. 

Glenn died...I don't see why anyone can doubt it lol. 

It's a bit like Jon Snow - He died but no one can accept it because he's such a great character.

(jk Jon Snow is alive)

EDIT: Nicolas could have fallen on top of Glenn which is a tactic that they have used a few times in The Walking Dead. In which case Glenn looks to be in pain because someone is being eaten on top of him. You can't actually see his body and it does look like the guts are out of proportion to his face. With that in mind, it wouldn't be surprising if he made an appearance later on in the show but I can't say I would like that as a plot twist. 
That is exactly what I meant, Nicolas fell on him.

Seems a bit of a far fetched theory though?
He's surrounded by a herd of walkers..surely one of them will bite him
Well, if that's the hypothesis, then Rick should be dead, Carl should be dead, the church guy should definitely be dead and Michonne might aswell be too.

Evidence of this is being, well... this is a bit of a more 'far fetched theory' than Glenns situation.

walkingdead.png
 They dont just kill off their best actors

Well, if that's the hypothesis, then Rick should be dead, Carl should be dead, the church guy should definitely be dead and Michonne might aswell be too.

Evidence of this is being, well... this is a bit of a more 'far fetched theory' than Glenns situation.

walkingdead.png
 They dont just kill off their best actors
I see what you mean but TWD have killed off great characters. Hershel and Dale being the most memorable in my opinion. In the recent episode Glenn is protected by another body..and in the scenario you are referring to Rick was protected by a tank. Judging by the camera angle and 'other evidence' I do think that Glenn has survived - I just don't think he should have.

I think Glenn is a great character however as a GOT fan when characters get into situations where they shouldn't survive, I prefer it when they die unless the plot is strong enough to get them out of it.

The Walking Dead has always been an optimistic show, but it's still amazing and no matter what the outcome of Glenn my opinion won't change.

People have a theory that he crawls from under Nicholas' body under the huge dumpster and survives.. can't happen surely..

Well, I do believe if he was actually dead, we would have had a more clear shot of him being eaten alive, I mean without a shadow of doubt. Plus his expression doesn't look like somene's who is being eaten alive, compared to Noah's dying expression (a couple of episodes back) for example it looks to me like fear and despair, not like dying agony.

Looks like we're gonna have to wait two weeks though, next episode is centered around Morgan according to the promo :(

i would recommend you to watch it again. he is not dead

I am going around telling people not to watch Episode 3 because I nearly cried.
You bastard Quinn you didn't tell me not to watch it , so i did and i regretted it so bad , i was so sad and pissed off.

You know what the worst thing is? We're probably not going to get to know the next episode. They will probably throw in some random show where they run another story. I can't take this!  :mad:

And... they we have the situation with the baby. What do you guys think about that?

When they were heading towards the dumpster they were both out of ammo, and suddenly nick had 1 bullet left to finish himself off. I reckon that this is an illusion from nicks points of view and this doesn't actually happen. Otherwise, the director has fucked up with the ammo shit.

Back