What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(SPOLIERS) Thats it i quit TWD

I quit the show if hes dead im asking my mum to watch it without me.
From my watching of this episode I didn't look past the fact that Glenn was dead. Reading some of the theories here has got me hopeful though. But Rick, I am curious to see what happens there.

Could do but if there is a herd, we have seen them break through some tougher obstacles than an RV. @Tigerr

Considering "Glenn" has been seen filming future episodes with characters that have not yet been introduced, it's pretty much proven he's not dead.

Also, even though the comics differ from the TV show quite a bit. Glenn has a way more brutal death in the comics, this would be just a shitty death scene all round.

Considering "Glenn" has been seen filming future episodes with characters that have not yet been introduced, it's pretty much proven he's not dead.

Also, even though the comics differ from the TV show quite a bit. Glenn has a way more brutal death in the comics, this would be just a shitty death scene all round.
You have just ruined the bare future now fam. Get out.

he isnt dead, as he falls glenn puts him infront of hit and once he gets covered in guts 'from nicholas' the zombies class him as one of own (the same thing carol done when breaking in/out of terminus) he was covered in guts so the zombies thought he was one of them.  also if you watch, the intestines come out from what seems to be glenns shoulder, but it is actually nicholas's. i think that glens going to get up and hide in the bin behind him, and radio in to rick (with the  walkie-talkie that was given to him) and like call for backup/help, i know for sure he's not dead TwD just wants to fuck with our minds a bit.

Another thing, every person that is eaten alive in the series, has had blood coming out of their mouth through internal bleeding etc, you can see this when michonne and the other guy are trying to get over  the fence, when he falls, the zombies start biting him etc and tons of blood starts pouring out of his mouth as a result of this. This dont happen to Glenn. And also, every big character that has died in TwD so far has had such a long and big build up to their death,

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I dont think he's dead either. That sceen was so carefully filmen they made sure that you in no way could be sure he would be alive or dead. With such a Important charter they would make it much more clear. Though, he's still in a tough spot and we have no clue if he will actually make it out alive or fight to death.

Please no comic spoilers. Even if the show derails from the comic it's unnecessary.

Im still looking for some discussions about the baby! We never saw her after the girl lef with the note to carl. The baby monitor was gone (it's not next to the egg clock in the end when they zoomde in which it was before). Add to that the baby food Rick found.

Did she take her?

Spoiler!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4719620/?ref_=ttep_ep4

i43lVlv.png

Still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back