What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Secret Santa 2015

Thank you so much to everyone that takes part in this! It is amazing how many people signed up for it! ♥ 

One thing: You will have time until the 24th of Decembre to buy the present after multiple people requested it!

And don't worry we will make sure that everyone will get a present! Remember on the 18.12.15 we will assign a person to you! :)  

ALSO: Remember to add me on Steam it its very important!
I added you on steam, let's just say that either you saw my profile and fully blocked me or then you just did see/accept the request.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaMastaMax/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a csgo gift in my invent I believe, does this count as enough?

cant remember the price of it...

if if it does im in and will give that away!

'secret santa 2015'

'secret santa 2015'
It is about 15 euro so it is better than good.

'secret santa 2015'
Make sure your person plays CS GO xD

Hello guys! Just a quick reminder: 4 more days until you will get your "Victims" Name! 

Another thing is: @Junior will help me out with the Steam Gifts! There is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of you! 

So please make sure to also add him on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057062449/ 

He is basically Santa's HAPPY Helper! 

Also: It would be very nice if EVERYONE could just simply write their Forum Name to me or Junior on STEAM so we know who owns wich Steam Account!

I'm in!

Doest it have to be a steam gift or can it also be a serial key that you can activate on steam?

Okay I have a distinct lack of internet right now as my mum and sister decided in their infinite wisdom to move a table which ripped out the master phone socket for the house. RIP WiFi hopefully should be fixed soon. Though I thought I added you Junior, I will have to check though

STEAM_0:0:88804484

Back