What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Blackwake Server

after you pay for it yes 
1f600.png
download (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol...roleplay in a pirate game...like roleplaying in Battlefield 1
Have you not tried it ?... The roleplay element is quite entertaining actually on the ship with the other members of that ship, in battlefield 1 you cannot really chat to people or shout at your enemy in passing.

Go give it ago!

Have you not tried it ?... The roleplay element is quite entertaining actually on the ship with the other members of that ship, in battlefield 1 you cannot really chat to people or shout at your enemy in passing.

Go give it ago!
Well you have to rp in order to win..you cant just do what you want and you have to listen to your captain...but the game its not possible without that

Played on the server today. Thanks for opening the server! Low ping and nice people as always on rpuk. My ship "The bearded clam" conquered the seas undefeated once again. See you guys tomorrow! YARRR!

-Cpt. Chewbastian

Go give it ago!
Yeah there's one problem there for me.

download.jpg

Who can I contact if I would like to apply for admin/mod position on the Blackwake server? There is quite a few trolls and I am very active on the game and the server, quite a few ingame hours as well so I understand how the game works and various exploits people may use.

Back