What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reduce payouts on Sanitation jobs (Bins)

LiK

Staff Team
Staff Team
Ah, yes, probably a lot of people will not like this and a lot of others will.

Anyway, I'll keep this suggestion as short as possible.

currently, you have EVERYONE, doing bins... huge payouts, no risk, bye bye economy.
I don't even remember when was the last time I saw anyone sell drugs... and why would they? not as profitable and won't get arrested :ROFLMAO:

For the RP, Due to the amount of people who have been "bin-ing" lately, the streets are sparking clean and you can eat off the floors behind TireNutz which was full of Alex's waste :)poop:).
Aaaaand as there's nothing left to clean, the government has decided to reduce the payout due to this and that and what-not.

Reduce the pay by 20%-30%? make it less profitable than Drugs at the very least (making drugs pay more won't solve it :whistle: )

icl, for the casual player such as myself the payout on bins is perfect. minimal effort, maximum pay - zero chance of getting arrested before iv even started having fun. Meaning even though i dont spend loads of time on my crim - Im still able to participate in criminal activities with my friends etc. I have to say, a good few people are complaining because it pays too much, but i know for a fact the vast majority of us dont want the slow grind that the other jobs and drugs used to be - its a game, let us earn money and then go and have fun. Drugs definitely needs a boost. Bins has destroyed peoples gear fear meaning that RP recently has been free flowing and icl im completely for it

Economy being grindy and jobs being unbalanced are two separate issues -.-

Back