What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Red/Rebel Zone

Do we want the Red/Rebel Zone to be KOS?

• Total voters
While we are at it. How about making cops pay for there loadout, stops them not valuing there life so much. 🐼

i agree that police should pay for loadouts, the only time a cop values his life to the max is when its 4am and theres 2 cops on.

Place to RDM = less people searching for gunfights in the rest of the island. RDM place is where you buy guns = less people RDMing with guns outside the zone.

Not everyone RDMs there, give it a break. It's been in for 4 hours and people are already complaining about half the shit added/not added. Chill down and appreciate we got it at all.

I don't get how the roleplay quality could go up if the red zone is practically an rdm zone?
That is the answer.

As simplistic and bizzarre as it sounds, it acts as a counterparty to bad roleplay. It may cause issues but the pros by far outweigh the cons.

That's also a valid point, if the place where you buy guns is in the Red zone then it does lower the chances of poor RP/fail RP outside the redzone.

That is the answer.

As simplistic and bizzarre as it sounds, it acts as a counterparty to bad roleplay. It may cause issues but the pros by far outweigh the cons.
This is because, instead of bitching  and tension between gangs during things that go wrong. A no rules free zone just means there can be no bitching, either shoot or be shot.

On the flip side, anyone remember when they removed ATM's from rebel ? It was a absolute clusterfuck and promoted repeated camping of two limited locations sometimes by the same gang. It was zero fun for anyone else other than them and potentially this could spiral into the same issue.

Just FYI we are looking at putting somewhere else on the map to buy RP bullets.

i agree that police should pay for loadouts, the only time a cop values his life to the max is when its 4am and theres 2 cops on.
ofc you would know cuz tck only comes on 4 am to 10 am xD must be hard for you guys since server 2 isn't up at that time!

Ah i want to go buy a pair of camo pants better bring a RPG no telling if i will run into som RP LOL

I understand your point about Mexico but like I said its a roleplay server not just a random Dayz KOS server. Also I didn't use to go to that area on the map but now I need to get a gun to go out and do rebel RP so its kind of hard not to go to that side of the island. Also the reason 90% of us didn't go to that area was because there was only a Outpost and the duelling range located there.
So you can only do rebel RP with a rifle, not a pistol? Sounds like you just want to go shoot people anyways, so why not in red zone?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how the server used to be before I stopped playing&now I'm happy the red zone has returned, If you don't like being shot on sight, don't go there, simple.

I thinks its stupid that the rules enforce roleplaying, and make it seem really serious. But then players see the red zone and just go full rambo

Not everybody will shoot on sight in the red zone although most will, but what unmc command has told his soilders to never shoot an unarmed man what we will do however is take over the rebel outposts now and again and charge people a fee of 50 k so that they can gear up safely without being shot

To be honest  i do/dont like the fact of having a red zone and i do see your points. It could lower RDM. It could increase roleplay. Its ok saying "could" but just trying to lower RDM has now made a huge inconvenience to the rebals thats play on this server a lot.  There is a lot of pros and cons to this argument. I think the cons out way the pros, For the rebels that want/need guns then it is hard. You go there and then get killed soon as. Someone said that "its only 20% of the map and the rest is rp". Well on a 'serious' role play serer why is there a section where there is no rules and where you are inviting people to go and have zero rp and they have zero intention of rping at all. For example, I went to the rebal outpost with caution and we scouted the place for a good 5-10 mins so we landed, cleared the compound then once we knew it was clear we got our guns and got in the heli. As soon as we jumped in we got sprayed from multiple locations. i see what you wanted out of putting a red zone in but 9/10 times, you will just get shot when you are in a vehicle and cant shoot back.

I am willing to give it a try to see if it will grow on me but as of now i think it was a horrible idea adding it back in.  To the person who said " not everyone will shoot on sight in the red zone " Yes they will because that is the whole point of adding the red zone. No rp, nothing at all  its a little like exile. 

+1 remove/change the red zone.

To be honest  i do/dont like the fact of having a red zone and i do see your points. It could lower RDM. It could increase roleplay. Its ok saying "could" but just trying to lower RDM has now made a huge inconvenience to the rebals thats play on this server a lot.  There is a lot of pros and cons to this argument. I think the cons out way the pros, For the rebels that want/need guns then it is hard. You go there and then get killed soon as. Someone said that "its only 20% of the map and the rest is rp". Well on a 'serious' role play serer why is there a section where there is no rules and where you are inviting people to go and have zero rp and they have zero intention of rping at all. For example, I went to the rebal outpost with caution and we scouted the place for a good 5-10 mins so we landed, cleared the compound then once we knew it was clear we got our guns and got in the heli. As soon as we jumped in we got sprayed from multiple locations. i see what you wanted out of putting a red zone in but 9/10 times, you will just get shot when you are in a vehicle and cant shoot back.

I am willing to give it a try to see if it will grow on me but as of now i think it was a horrible idea adding it back in.  To the person who said " not everyone will shoot on sight in the red zone " Yes they will because that is the whole point of adding the red zone. No rp, nothing at all  its a little like exile. 

+1 remove/change the red zone.
no everyone wont shoot on sight i spent 3 hours holding down the rebel outpost tonight with my men and dozens of people came and went without us shooting them, they payed the tax we charged they then geared up safely under our protection and went away happy, so we proved it is possible to rp in a red zone its just the majority of people prefer not to

no everyone wont shoot on sight i spent 3 hours holding down the rebel outpost tonight with my men and dozens of people came and went without us shooting them, they payed the tax we charged they then geared up safely under our protection and went away happy, so we proved it is possible to rp in a red zone its just the majority of people prefer not to
Like i said 9/10 time you will just get sot in a heli XD Most of the time the people in the red zone are not there to rp they are there to shoot people.

Like i said 9/10 time you will just get sot in a heli XD Most of the time the people in the red zone are not there to rp they are there to shoot people.
i totaly agree and i for one have not and never will be a fan of the red zone but its here its staying and as wilco said its only a small part of the map and im sure in the near future there may be a safer place added for rebels to go gear up

but for now if you see unmc soilders at either op dont be afraid just approach unarmed pay a small fee and you will be able to gear up under the safety of my soilders

Back