What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Red/Rebel Zone

Do we want the Red/Rebel Zone to be KOS?

• Total voters

Khaan

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
So personally I dislike the KOS in the redzone, here's a poll to see others opinions.

Another pointless vote that will be one sided to please an affected party, Good luck with the vote but it will be a pinch of salt

If anyone has solutions to the issue there faced with (other than its too hard to buy guns) rather than just get rid of it id be happy to have a cup of tea and a read :)

If you don't like the new Red Zone, don't go to it. Give it a chance.

Another pointless vote that will be one sided to please an affected party, Good luck with the vote but it will be a pinch of salt

If anyone has solutions to the issue there faced with (other than its too hard to buy guns) rather than just get rid of it id be happy to have a cup of tea and a read :)
The reasons most of us want it to be removed is not because "its to hard to buy guns" the real reason is its a roleplay server why is there a KOS zone?

If you don't like the new Red Zone, don't go to it. Give it a chance.
Well, this is hard considering rebel outposts are there, and it's hard to roleplay as a rebel when you get fragged just buying your guns.

Like I said before, I roleplay with guns all the time. I don't always use them, but I RP with them. This restricts that.

Feels like it's back to the good old days. I like the redzone, you need to be aware of surroundings all the time. Just being able to rush in knowing you won't get shot is kind of boring, basically low risk - high reward. Give it a try, maybe add blackmarket in UNMC or closer to Kavala so cops can go to it, still make it risky, but no KOS.

The reasons most of us want it to be removed is not because "its to hard to buy guns" the real reason is its a roleplay server why is there a KOS zone?
If you go to an area in Mexico the drug cartels are working in and plan to do drugs and buy guns... your going to get shot at! 

If you do not want to go to the redzone then simply do not go to the red zone... Its less than 20% of this server, There is a whole Island to RP in... in terms of its too hard to buy guns well there is a solution in mind for that.

This is a hugeeee update, don't be so fixated on a redzone... an area 90% of you didn't use before this update!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is hard considering rebel outposts are there, and it's hard to roleplay as a rebel when you get fragged just buying your guns.

Like I said before, I roleplay with guns all the time. I don't always use them, but I RP with them. This restricts that.
You can still buy weapons but it comes at a risk. Not all Rebels will shoot on sight, you will have to take a chance.

If you go to an area in Mexico the drug cartels are working in and plan to do drugs and buy guns... your going to get shot at! 

If you do not want to go to the redzone then simply do not go to the red zone... Its less than 20% of this server, There is a whole Island to RP in... in terms of its too hard to buy guns well there is a solution in mind for that.

This is a hugeeee update, don't be so fixated on a redzone... an area 90% of you didn't use before this update!'
I understand your point about Mexico but like I said its a roleplay server not just a random Dayz KOS server. Also I didn't use to go to that area on the map but now I need to get a gun to go out and do rebel RP so its kind of hard not to go to that side of the island. Also the reason 90% of us didn't go to that area was because there was only a Outpost and the duelling range located there.

@Wilco

I rly love that you bring back the RED ZONE , only thing i miss about it gang bases. it would be amazing if you also add them back !

Roleplay quality on the island as a whole was better when the red zone was a thing. 

Quality went down when it went.

Lets give it a chance and see if it goes back up.

Roleplay quality on the island as a whole was better when the red zone was a thing. 

Quality went down when it went.

Lets give it a chance and see if it goes back up.
I don't get how the roleplay quality could go up if the red zone is practically an rdm zone?

I don't get how the roleplay quality could go up if the red zone is practically an rdm zone?
Like ez , you start looking up for gang , you pay rebels to get you guns , you can start selling guns in city for more expensive .
it opens alot opportunities!!

Place to RDM = less people searching for gunfights in the rest of the island. RDM place is where you buy guns = less people RDMing with guns outside the zone.

Not everyone RDMs there, give it a break. It's been in for 4 hours and people are already complaining about half the shit added/not added. Chill down and appreciate we got it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back