What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM In Green Zone (Awaiting Player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure they did not chase you in there as from the video you were being chased so maybe show a longer one. because if you ran into a green zone and i was chasing you i would have called an admin or done the same.

Look i was very weary about killing you, but you did run into the greenzone which is where you also broke the rule. if you want to drop this and i will comp you for some money will that be ok? you stole my gun and then when i tried to get it back (outside the greenzone) you ran into the greenzone. I want a longer video please.

are you sure they did not chase you in there as from the video you were being chased so maybe show a longer one. because if you ran into a green zone and i was chasing you i would have called an admin or done the same.
+1 I am the person that did this, I chased you into a greenzone prior to telling you to get on the ground and drop the bag. what i did was bad RP, but you also did Bad RP. we both did wrong, lets drop this, if you really want comp i will comp you.

Dear Jarret,

I also was involved into this situation, just like Boris_Johnson sad, you are only showing a small part of what happend.

Jordan in this video told you while holding his gun earlier to drop your gun when you where outside the greenzone, as soon as he told you you began running towards and then inside the greenzone.

Infact i was recording this as well, so if you don't post the entire video i will and i will report you for trying to get Jordan banned for this while only showing a very small part of the entire situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Jarret,

I also was involved into this situation, just like Boris_Johnson sad, you are only showing a small part of what happend.

Jordan in this video told you while holding his gun earlier to drop your gun when you where outside the greenzone, as soon as he told you you began running towards and then inside the greenzone.

another thing i would like to point out is, i cant hear your voice in the video ? did you remove that / edit it out. you clearly started to say shut the fuck up and stuff.

Also it is not RDM if you robbed me of my gun.

After he started to rant at me calling me a dick and stuff, i knock him out, and say "shut up kid" did you hear him say anything before i did that? no! he edited it out. to make me look bad.

Can i also request you make the audio louder? i cannot hear barley anything. thanks.

Ok i Dropped the gun then it was over after that I got up to him (Robbery is over) i said something i don't remember but it got him mad he knocked me out i said other things (non threatening) then he gave me 10 seconds to run. and I died.

I said Suck My Ass lol nothing with the word dick in it. my shadow play only had audio on.

Whatever :( just going to let this go I did run into the green zone. But I'm pointing out after the robbery you gave me 10 sec to run

Why does it matter if he ran in there for protection? Jordan didnt kill him for what he did outside the zone. He killed him for what he said in the zone.

Thanks Stee, that the exact point I was try to say

It seems not everyone knows how the green zone rules go here. It doesn't matter where the role play initiated - if anyone involved was inside the green zone they're no longer able to be killed or robbed. When they leave, they can. Of course it's horrible if you run to the safe zones to get away from robbery and imo should be bannable under fail RP - but all admins have their own ways. 

I'm not commenting on this report in any way, just wanted to clear that up.

Jordon "Drop the bag" I ran to the night club to hide you see the rest eventually he gets the gun and the robbery was over.(This is the part I'm reporting)--> then I go Up to him I said "Suck my ass" he knocked me out and gave me 10 seconds to run. Then I died .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back