What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM In Green Zone (Awaiting Player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordon "Drop the bag" I ran to the night club to hide you see the rest eventually he gets the gun and the robbery was over.(This is the part I'm reporting)--> then I go Up to him I said "Suck my ass" he knocked me out and gave me 10 seconds to run. Then I died .

Jordon "Drop the bag" I ran to the night club to hide you see the rest eventually he gets the gun and the robbery was over.(This is the part I'm reporting)--> then I go Up to him I said "Suck my ass" he knocked me out and gave me 10 seconds to run. Then I died .

I'm sorry but you were calling me lots of names. for no reason (after i got my gun back, and TBH i didn't mean to kill you it was an accident I wasn't even aiming down the gun and if you ask someone who was there i even said I didn't mean to get him.) I just wanted the gun you stole back. i don't think its fair that you can run into a green zone like that. lets just end it here and forget about it!, if you would like some compensation pls come onto teamspeak and enter the BWSC channels and speak to me. We can sort this out, theres no need to waste admins time on such a petty report. So to wrap it up, we both broke rules / bad RP, lets end it here. come talk to me and i will buy you gear / give you money as a sorry.

THE TEAMSPEAK ROOM 

XbLKfkv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it matter if he ran in there for protection? Jordan didnt kill him for what he did outside the zone. He killed him for what he said in the zone.
he was being abusive for no reason!

TBH i didn't mean to kill you it was an accident
I'll take the warning point for this but are you seriously trying to make people believe you killed this guy in the green zone by accident?

I was trying to scare him with a shot it wasn't to kill him I wasn't even aiming down the gun radioactive has it on camera of me saying oh shit I didn't mean to kill him! It was an accident. U think I wanna be banned? @

I've been an active member for over a month and haven't been reported once! I never break rules, look at my profile no warning points either. I swear I didn't mean to kill him, I just wanted to make him leave because he was being abusive so I counted down and shot near him ( to the left ) if u watch the video he runs left into the bullet. There's my proof it was an accident. Also If I wanted to kill him I would of shot more than once. Nobody shoots one bullet when trying to kill someone. @

Just one more input from me then i can call this resolved? If i wanted to kill him why would i not use my Katiba ? You have the option of a pistol or katiba to kill someone what do u choose? The assult rifle obviously.

Just one more input from me then i can call this resolved? If i wanted to kill him why would i not use my Katiba ? You have the option of a pistol or katiba to kill someone what do u choose? The assult rifle obviously.
Not being funny but, as barry white said etc. You still tried to rob him, you knocked him out in the green zone, then you shot in the green zone. I'm only saying this because it seems your unable to see what you did in the video.

Locking and awaiting admin - But as the correct template was not used it will be rejected.

Plus the wall of text = not cool. If people are not directly involved then please stay out of ban requests. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back