What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PH.G.KID

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
PH.G.KID

Time & Date this happened:
Friday 2nd of january 2015

Description of what happened:
i had no warning from the opposing player before commencing in a shoot out
no role play involved
 i to also would like compensation as i had 300000 k worth of gear
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://vid.me/6dj1

that video only shows that no warning was given and you can see in my video was a machine gun and not a sniper and my mate playing had no gear

also my gun stayed on my back until i laid down seconds before being shot without warning

Imran, you came running with a gun into a clear firefight between two gangs, you can hear the shots coming behind you (from the police station side) and you go running to the drug dealer where there are also shots being returned in your direction. What do you really expect to happen? Do you really expect us to come speak with you to ask if youre part of the firefight, when you're dressed in military clothing, have a gun out, advancing on our position, and when you're located right in the middle of the fire fight??? We're all taking shots and getting hit, use your brain before entering a live firefight. 

I also have a video that a firefight was active and can post if needbe, although Kid's should be enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
that video only shows that no warning was given and you can see in my video was a machine gun and not a sniper and my mate playing had no gear

also my gun stayed on my back until i laid down seconds before being shot without warning
you can hear me saying hey stop dont move .but for some reason my mic is low and check your video also you will hear me say it but low 

why is you mic so low on a role playing community and you treated this situation as a death match at not one point did you role play it 

why is you mic so low on a role playing community and you treated this situation as a death match at not one point did you role play it 
lol . and again . this is the first time my mic is low  . im always role playing . ive been this server for a while now .  everything on your video and mine shows its not a RDM . because you are running with a gun , in a gun fight . i didnt shot you straight away when i saw you . i tried to talk saying hey stop dont move . ok you didnt heard it but you pull out a gun while my friends taking shot . what do you expect from a gun fight ? . you running straight to a gun fight with a gun of course  you gonna get shot without warning . not gonna say anything more about this matter . 

Oh look the whole gang sticking up for eachother how amusing, you did RDM mate end of. 

You're now worried incase you get banned and fighting a losing case, everyone shut up & wait for an admin to reply now.

Oh look the whole gang sticking up for eachother how amusing, you did RDM mate end of. 

You're now worried incase you get banned and fighting a losing case, everyone shut up & wait for an admin to reply now.
Look at you getting involved when you are not part of the incident, have no evidence, and are not an admin. As a Police Officer you should not be breaking forum rules! Next time obey the fourm rules and don't post in threads that are nothing to do with you. Too big for your boots mister.

I'll say again i have the whole thing recorded that shows we are in the middle of a firefight. My position is the western hill part of the drug dealer area, i was taking shots and behing hit from the beach / police area. 

Not a  police officer anymore, and by being a medic you should not also hm? ^^ Amusing, the medics & police are only another group just whitelisted pal. All you're doing is diverting the attention now I also watched the incident from start to finish it was RDM.

i ran into the woods with my gun on my back until i saw a vehicle which i laid down and then pulled my gun out to be shot with in seconds with out asking what i was doing or a chance to surrender

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

i ran into the woods with my gun on my back until i saw a vehicle which i laid down and then pulled my gun out to be shot with in seconds with out asking what i was doing or a chance to surrender

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.
Youre in the middle of a firefight, running towards us with a gun, dressed in millitary clothing (so not a bambi), advancing on our position from the same side as the gang we're in a shoot out with !!! USE YOUR BRAIN.

Youre in the middle of a firefight, running towards us with a gun, dressed in millitary clothing (so not a bambi), advancing on our position from the same side as the gang we're in a shoot out with !!! USE YOUR BRAIN.
So you metagamed? & The other gang member is unarmed, how are you in a shootout?

So you metagamed? & The other gang member is unarmed, how are you in a shootout?
Stop being a troll. All you've seen is his 40 second clip where he starts the recording after the gun shots so you dont hear them ;)

Were you directly involved with the incident? i dont think you were, because i was and i dont remember you, and i was getting shot from the beach / police station area as we were in a gang firefight.

If you're not an admin, and if you weren't involved in the incident, then you're breaking forum rules by posting in someone else's ban report thread. 

@admins, if you want me to post my video that shows we were in an active firefight then pls just ask, it takes me ages to upload on my shared connection otherwise i would of uploaded it already. Cheers. 

Seems like RDM to me, you could of told him to drop his gun on the ground, you had no idea who he is no one was shooting at you at that time (the guy who killed him) so there was really no reason to rush in and kill him.

You could of just unarmed him by telling him to drop his gun, take his coms. if you really thought he was part of the gun fight ?

Seems like RDM to me, you could of told him to drop his gun on the ground, you had no idea who he is no one was shooting at you at that time (the guy who killed him) so there was really no reason to rush in and kill him.

You could of just unarmed him by telling him to drop his gun, take his coms. if you really thought he was part of the gun fight ?
want would you think you see a guy with a gun in a gun fight hes not part of it ? everybody armed in a live shootout is hostile .what do you want me to do ? after he pulled a gun , hey are you one of the guys whos shooting us ? . want me to say that ? geez , its common sense 

if i want to kill him on sight i should have done it from the first time i saw him. i followed him to warn him to get away , and i know he has a gun on his back . my friend is infront of him as you can see on my video. hes on the rock infront of him and he pulled out a gun and i didnt take any chances and shot him. we are on a gun fight any people armed near us are allowed to shoot at  . 

guys. look if im looking at imran his video he got rdmed because i do not see a firefight over there didn't heard shots.

But the 2nd video is that you guys are probably in  a firefight

Look the drugdealer is no Red zone so don't kill on sight, even if you are in a fire fight you need to warn him and say that he needs to put his hands up and gun on the ground and then he can go if he  doesn't comply yea shoot him but this is Pure RDM

It isn't a redzone so you NEED to RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back