What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PH.G.KID

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP POSTING IN BAN REPORTS THAT ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

We await the admins to clean this thread.

READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN COMMENTING (Warning points will be issued)

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a  police officer anymore, and by being a medic you should not also hm? ^^ Amusing, the medics & police are only another group just whitelisted pal. All you're doing is diverting the attention now I also watched the incident from start to finish it was RDM.
So why are you posting in this thread? You watched the incident from start to finish, what does that mean, you were in the game watching everything? or is all you've watched the 40 second clip where he conviniently starts recording after the shots are fired from his position? ;)

@Admins, here we go. 2:15 in, he is seen running over the bridge towards us, the same place we are getting shot from. Kid is the hexagon flanking him from the road side. Imran is clearly in the middle of a firefight, advancing on our position with a weapon. 

Reminder: only people involved are to post.

you can see that there is only two in my gang from my video me and loaderupinsmoke (who was a bambie) like i said the only time i had my gun out (off my back) was for three seconds before i was killed which you could of told me to surrender and drop my weapon as i was not a postion to run or get up off the floor with you behind me but instead you decided to use a death match mentality and kill me just pure lack of role play involved

you can see that there is only two in my gang from my video me and loaderupinsmoke (who was a bambie) like i said the only time i had my gun out (off my back) was for three seconds before i was killed which you could of told me to surrender and drop my weapon as i was not a postion to run or get up off the floor with you behind me but instead you decided to use a death match mentality and kill me just pure lack of role play involved
So you're still overlooking the fact that youre in the middle of a gun fight coming at us from the same place we are getting shot from.... as far as we're concerned it was you who was shooting us.

Think its best we leave it to the admins now.

Denied - 05/01/15

Both sides failed imo.
People need to learn to fucking stay out of gunfights if you dont want to get involved.
I personally would not run into an area where some crazy guys shoot each other.

But also you still have to #RPEverything.

Pls get ur shit 2gether. Kthx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back