What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Official] ALUK Battle Royale Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaF

squadsite.jpg

Hello Everyone!

A couple of weeks ago Mr Cardoso spoke to me about the events I have been running on GTA and said it would be good to try out some other games. This got me thinking, Arma 3 is the base game for all of us here at Altislife.co.uk why not play that?

A short while later I got in contact with the wonderful gentleman that goes by the name of PLAYERUNKNOWN, the creator of Battle Royale which has now been implemented into H1Z1 aswell as being one of the most popular mods for Arma 3. I asked about the possibilty of getting a private server for a night so that us here at Altislife.co.uk can run a tournament, and he said yes!

So what does this mean?

The Altislife.co.uk Battle Royale Tournament!
Day: Saturday 23rd May
Time: 7pm Till Late

We have a private 64 player Altis server from 7pm on saturday. Anybody from this community can join, however we ask that you do not share the server password as we would like to keep all 64 slots reserved for members of this community.

The games will be streamed by the following twitch channels:
http://www.twitch.tv/mrcardosogaming
http://www.twitch.tv/xfazzz

This means that when you die you will be able to follow the action here! We both have spectator mode enabled for this event which means we can...
- Use Freecam
- Toggle ESP
- See Player Health/Damage Given

And a bunch of other cool features that will keep you in the action even when you are dead!

Also prizes are up for grabs!

Every player that comes 1st place in a round will get a funky forum achievement, what better way to brag to your friends?

HOW TO JOIN / TAKE PART

- At 6:30pm GMT on the 23rd we will all gather in a teamspeak room titled "ALUK Battle Royale Event".
- When the event starts the server IP and password will be given to everybody in the room.
- The room will be a sticky room, this means when you join you can't leave. This prevents communication between players on solo rounds.

HOW TO INSTALL BATTLE ROYALE

http://battleroyalegames.com/#playnow

- On this page you will find 3 websites that allow you to download the Battle Royale Mod, the bottom two work exactly the same (I would recommend ARMAHOLIC).  Download the RAR archive and drag the @PUBattleRoyale folder inside of it into your main Arma 3 directory (C:program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonArma3).

You can now enable the mod 2 ways.

- Add the launch parameter -mod=@PUBattleRoyale to your Arma 3 through steam (Right click arma 3 and go to properties, set launch options).
- Enable the mod through the expansions tab on the Arma 3 main menu.

That is all, hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yesssssss  :wub: . Probably going to be the first one to die though.

Yes! I love some Battle Royale, will definitely try to attend this!

Fuck you for doing this while I am still offline.

Sounds great It's going to be my first time playing Battle Royal I hope everyone enjoys their time playing it probably I will die first due to the fact that I have no idea what i will be doing and probably die from failing to open my parachute [ I watched some videos I know the entry :D ) anyway Have fun and Good luck to anyone participating !

I once died by landing too fast whilst parachuting in on battle royale.. 

See you there @zaF @Mr. Cardoso !

@zaF I do not think so buddy unless the whole police force agrees with it then maybe but Good luck with that :)

@zaF I do not think so buddy unless the whole police force agrees with it then maybe but Good luck with that :)
In that case, people will have to choose to attend one or the other.

I'm not going to mess PlayerUnknown around when he is giving us a server for free, that would be a dickish thing to do.

@Kral_K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back