What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No losing of rebel licence

Keep licence forever

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Price___

Owner of Gas Trucking Company
Ed can change it so we don't lose our rebel licence do you want that ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed can change it so we don't lose our rebel licence do you want that ??
We should work a way for rebels not to loose the license, i don't agree in making it permanent.

The only case that would apply would be whitelisted rebels.

An idea from someone else, that there should be a rebel license and also rebel training, so the training should cost $500,000 and isn't lost in goin to jail, but the license should maybe be $100,000-$250,000, so it still costs to be a actual rebel but you won't have to fork out half a mil every time, so it will deter a lot more RDMers as it will cost even more to have access to rebel gear, but for someone willing to do it properly it won't be impossible.

And may also stop rebels killing police on sight as they know it won't cost too much to replace .

A permanent license however will encourage RDMers because there are no real consequences, yes you lose your gear but that doesn't cost much to replace and makes it easy for them to do it again.

this is for the whitelisted rebels we will be discussing this at the summit

The main rebel groups are hopefully going to have a summit soon

I think it should only be perm for whitelisted rebels when we get that setup.

Yes I agree wilco could we have this available for all rebel groups at the summit??

it is not a licence it is training, meaning once you have trained something (in real life) you never forget only get rusty if you have not done it in awhile so id say once purchased have a refresher price for like quite cheaper then the first purchase so you shouldn't even lose it in the first place in my opinion or at every server restart pay a little bit to refresh it :)

Is like the police training special forces then getting killed by a rebel then your no longer a special force due to losing the training kinda sucks tbh

summit ?

No... the plan is to have offical whitelisted rebels which will be named by AltisLife.co.uk... the rebel licence will then be removed and only people whitelisted will have access, This will bring the rebel island which is south of kavala on the map where the rebel outpost is, The other 2 outposts will be removed.

People joining the offical rebels would have to apply via the website, We will start looking for a suitable leader over the age of 18 nearer the time.

Wilco, The Summit is a gathering of the biggest (current) rebel groups. We're going to negotiate.. things. I doubt much will truely come of it, besides a great RP experience.

I don't think Mitch has replied to christian so its only going to be AC and TBR

In future just come to the admins for events... and if you need the police then goto the police chief and his assistant

Christian's role in the police is a trainee and hes not on the admin team so the wrong person to goto :)

Seemed like a good idea at the time msg me and we can probably get this sorted 

I love the rebel situation as it is now.  It costs a heck of a lot to gain the licence and I don't want to lose it... Also, more than one outpost is great. I'm not whitelisted and I'm not sure that I want to be. Rebels should have some freedom to offset the fact they cannot hang out in towns or drive Ifirits through them. 

I know this is an older post but I thought I would weigh in. I like to remain under the radar and have been putting all my cash back into every licence I can buy and it would be gutting to lose £500K just like that. Keeping it permanent is ace and does not encourage RDM.

I'm really not keen on answering to an appointed leader or hierarchy... Because where is the rebellion in that?! 

I'm a HUGE fan of this server but the proposal will put me off. I've put in some serious hours so I don't have to pick apples and copper any more. I don't want to be answering to a rebel leader. This would really tick me off!

Back