What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No losing of rebel licence

Keep licence forever

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
^^ Agreed

There is enough incentive not to RDM as it is - at the moment everytime you kill someone they threaten to report you (Whether its RDM or not). I'm sure as a rebel, i've been reported loads of times but EVERY time I, and my friends  have killed within the rules (and record it ALWAYS just in case). 

If we did RDM, you can guarantee someone would report it and we'd get banned. So we just don't do it.

You're never going to stop RDM, it's always going to happen and people will always report it so why strangle the server with more layers of bureaucracy than's necessary?

We're already at the point the threat of bans is commonplace to the extent we have to record gameplay to justify everything, any more complicated processes is just going to suck the enjoyment out of it further for me.

We play as a group of 5, sure we're insignificant given the amount of players but we've been around for a bit now, we love the server but honestly, if it gets much more complicated (losing licenses, reporting to a hierarchy or whatever) we're probably going to move on - we play to relax and unwind.

It takes time to become a rebel so it just feels like the more establish (rule following) players are getting the brunt of it because of the minority with this rebel thing imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just feel that rebels by their very nature sure be exactly what they've paid to be: Rebels.

I really don't like the idea of appointed leaders and answering to anyone but the cops. The issue you guys mostly have is with COD kids. One of my friends was arrested last night by some kid and taken to jail. The kid was actually getting a bollocking from his mum whilst my friend was being arrested. (Yes, really!) 

He gave my friend jail time and a £60K fine which was steep. Also the squeaky kids are usually the toss pots behind RMD's in towns and general irritating clown shittery. (In my experience!)

So the current situation is that if you get arrested you do lose licence? Wish i hadn't paid for it last night now took me ages to get it after losin money everytime i logged in :(

I can confirm this i was in jail today and i didn't lose my rebel or gun licence, after i had killed 7 cops.

Back