What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New mission.sqm

DoomBerry

+1 for the fantastic new mission.sqm. Well done you delicious devs, this has been a great update and as a tip to everyone else better get dem dealer dope looking houses. I've got mine already (15m away) so don't think about stealing it!

I'm currently trying to see whats changed and I'll post it unless an admin wants to spoil my fun 

Merry Christmas ALUK!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDED/CHANGED

. UNMC area

. Relocated Kavala drug dealer to Neri

. Kavala respray 

. Added landmarks - Kavala Castle, Thronos Castle, Wilco's Car, Historic Site, Theatre, War Memorial, Pygros Castle, Vikos Castle, Cave, Buoy Beach, Altis Stadium, Lost City

. Added more ATM markers

. Changed around fuel stations

. Changed weed processor

.Changed heroin processor

. Added poppy's

. Markers around map

. Changed Bounty Hunter ma icon

. Changed different map icon colours

. Changed HM Treasury icon

. Relocated Red Zone

. Relocated LSD

. Relocated Apple Trees

. Added shops to Pygros 

. Changed the format of Kavala Police HQ

. Cahnged format of sync data

. Renamed heroin field to poppy field

Relocated Athira Drug Dealer to Neochori 

​

​

REMOVED

. Removed aBay

. Removed all gang bases

. Removed some billboards

. removed field to the end of different types of jobs on the map

​

If you spot anything I have missed post below and I'll add but I'm still looking too

​

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can tell it looks like processing (at a high profession level) and selling your drugs is going to be easier, seeing there isn't really much to do there for cops other than stopping drug sellers. The only major difference is the driving time, but all in all I fucking love it!

I lost my ifrit that was for sale on abay... not as bad as reece smurfs Huron he had for sale!

I've been told once the auction ends 48hours if no-one did bid it will be returned if someone did bid they still Winn it! So not to worry lads 

Redzone is gone, not relocated.

I have heard alot of talk about UNMC, but theres no place i can read about it. So guys - what is unmc and what does it stand for?

A bit annoyed about the 3 rebel gear up spots but I know bases are being put in soon - hobos are camping and rdming everywhere
1f612.png

Back