What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New mission.sqm

well to me personally I joined the unmc as one of the original 10 because the unmc was going to be a small band of the top roleplayers on the server and boy did it not dissapoint in the beginning. However as the community grew 10 men wasn't enough to man two servers so we had to expand leading to a ranking structure which I was fortunate to lead under the guidance of sovereign and vacatio. During my time I always tried to make the unmc feel like a family and I met some amazing people who I still call friends to this day. Unfortuantly being as close as we were and with our numbers we pretty much became unstoppable which isn't what this community is about . People used our power to their advantage and roleplay was a long forgotten memory .It was a sad end to what was an amazing faction and if the new unmc is half as good as the original 10 you guys are in for a massive treat

can someone post a picture of the new map? Can't make it on for a while and would love to see what it looks like.

can someone post a picture of the new map? Can't make it on for a while and would love to see what it looks like.
Then you just have something too look forward to, my opinion, it is confusing but it takes some times to get used to, and it causes less drama within cities :)

Back