What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More Guns?

craized

How come theres not many gun options in the gun shop and the rebel outpost? 

I think it would be good to have more options on what to use.

what do you guys think?

I personally think there are enough weapons to pick from.

What guns are you thinking of?

Some more Assault rifles/SMGs maybe. I know theres enough weapons already but i would want to see something new

no LMGs though cause bullets will be flying everywhere LOL

NGL there's most of the lower calibre firearms available in-game. There's not much need for any others, especially higher than 7.62

I Deal With Criminals Everyday With Guns And There Crazy We Don't Need More 

Last edited by a moderator:
to be fair, i would like to see the sting 9mm available at the rebel outpost. (i really like PDWs more than assault rifles and 7.62s)

The police already seem to be outgunned in most incidents we come across, so please no more guns! 

Last edited by a moderator:
People need to read better. In no way he said higher kaliber, i think this will be fun just put more weapons in. This wont mean there will be more weapons then normally, just a wider variety.

Variety is the spice of life. I don't see any problems with adding more variations of currently existing calibres.

I would love to see the stinger 9mm in there but people with the ALUK modpack will see it as a mac-10 so there can be more gangster players around :p

To some that said about high caliber guns, i never said put more high caliber guns.

All i mean is put more options, or at least replace the current guns with new ones,
Not saying they are bad, but it be cool to have something new and refreshing:)
And also more guns don't mean more crime, people buy 2 guns max and carry, they wont be able to carry more just cause there is more options...

To some that said about high caliber guns, i never said put more high caliber guns.

All i mean is put more options, or at least replace the current guns with new ones,
Not saying they are bad, but it be cool to have something new and refreshing:)
And also more guns don't mean more crime, people buy 2 guns max and carry, they wont be able to carry more just cause there is more options...
Everything 7.62 or lower is available, anything else would require the mods and such (which would make this a modded server, something the board don't want I believe). There are variants of the TRG/Katiba that were reskinned to be AK47s if you enabled the ALUK modpack. The stings unavailable and I believe there was a plan in the pipework to reskin that to an MP5 - so yeah, only guns missing are the bigguns

I want a shotgun :(
Mossberg-M590A1-2-1024x413.jpg

Back