What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Main Desync issues Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame server says its full, with 116 of 120 players.

Also great that server 2 is online, again, I can't play this game...

It's getting really annoying...

GTA FUCKING FIVE BITCHES !!!!!!!

We will be issuing another fix today at Eight PM for the new issues.

For the sake of providing feedback, the de-sync on Server #1 @ 21:11 is unplayable again.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the sake of providing feedback, the de-sync on Server #1 @ 21:11 is unplayable again.
Were aware.. Theres literally NOTHING we can do at all anymore... Its all in the hand of Bohemia Interactive. We will continue to try to profile our servers, yet it may be fully out of our hands.

Were aware.. Theres literally NOTHING we can do at all anymore... Its all in the hand of Bohemia Interactive. We will continue to try to profile our servers, yet it may be fully out of our hands.
I understand that it's all down to Bohemia Interactive to fix and hopefully a solution will come soon.

Maybe I don't understand the issue correctly, but I would have thought lowering the overall number of players would ease the desync. Or is it that at, lets say, 70 slots, the de-sync is just as unplayable as it is at 100 players?

I understand that it's all down to Bohemia Interactive to fix and hopefully a solution will come soon.

Maybe I don't understand the issue correctly, but I would have thought lowering the overall number of players would ease the desync. Or is it that at, lets say, 70 slots, the de-sync is just as unplayable as it is at 100 players?
Its the same. Servers that only have 70 players are also experiencing the same issues..

Its the same. Servers that only have 70 players are also experiencing the same issues..

They may be experiencing the same issues due to how they are set up and run rather than the player volume. Server #1 performs so much better during the day when 70 - 80 people are on compared to peak times. I would have to agree with Mycaelis here and implore you to run both servers with a lower player cap for the time being.

They may be experiencing the same issues due to how they are set up and run rather than the player volume. Server #1 performs so much better during the day when 70 - 80 people are on compared to peak times. I would have to agree with Mycaelis here and implore you to run both servers with a lower player cap for the time being.
We will look at this when we have explored all options and hopefully arma admit there is an issue.

Sorry to use the community at a test but unfortunately there isnt many community's that have 2 very popular servers so we can prove its not server related when its across two setups.

There are a few other things we will try as well before a hot fix or a reduction in numbers happens :)

Myself i am running with about 10 hours of sleep over the last few days working on something and Ciaran has been up all day until around 1-2am working on things and managing the servers.

Thanks for the hard work , imo the servers run very good when you set the player max to 70-80 ish , why dont you test that for 1 day and you will see that it works , just put up server 3 aswell then you have 3 servers of max 80 people that can actually enjoy the game they love during these bad times

The dedication you admins show is fantastic! Hope this will all be sorted soon, but in the meantime we just have to be patient and know that they're doing everything they can to solve this. 

What is going on with the server?? "You were kicked of the game. [battleye: Admin Kick (BEC : Server Full)"

It's impossible to connect to the game.

My donate've just run out as well, but it feels pointless to donate again when you never can log in. Not much information we receive from you either when you make a lot of changes for loging in.

What is going on with the server?? "You were kicked of the game. [battleye: Admin Kick (BEC : Server Full)"

It's impossible to connect to the game.

My donate've just run out as well, but it feels pointless to donate again when you never can log in. Not much information we receive from you either when you make a lot of changes on how to log in.
That means the server is full... When the server reaches full capacity it will crash because of the ArmA 3 update. This is what this post is about. Nobody can use those last 3 server slots to prevent crashing. We will be bringing Server Two online soon.

Thank god i can ride a car without having another cars teleport back and explode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back