What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Let me see ALUK's battlestations

Man that light on the desk would drive me nuts.

w0J6j0A.jpg

Man that light on the desk would drive me nuts.

I like the clean setup you have, my desk is filled with cups, glasses, and well anything that belongs in cans, this being said my concern to you!

Where is your mousepad?

I like the clean setup you have, my desk is filled with cups, glasses, and well anything that belongs in cans, this being said my concern to you!

Where is your mousepad?
it's on my wishlist.... lmao

No way is everyone's desks all tidy like that when you're playing! Mine has atleast two plates, cups and glasses + wrappers all over it!

This is on a good day...

10mudty.jpg

A few days ago I pushed the usual clutter to the wings. To the left you can see the new colony of wrappers and my collection of bits of paper, to the right we have the ever encroaching sea of consumed drinks, salt, some rogue dairylea dunkers that escaped the left wing, and of course one bottle of 70% isopropyl alcohol. Just in case the beer isn't enough.

On a clear day like today, you can tell this is where I game. Conditions are usually much, much worse.

This is on a good day...

A few days ago I pushed the usual clutter to the wings. To the left you can see the new colony of wrappers and my collection of bits of paper, to the right we have the ever encroaching sea of consumed drinks, salt, some rogue dairylea dunkers that escaped the left wing, and of course one bottle of 70% isopropyl alcohol. Just in case the beer isn't enough.

On a clear day like today, you can tell this is where I game. Conditions are usually much, much worse.
Liking the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, I was looking at that but ended up with the Saitek X-55 HOTAS Rhino.

Also, you seem like mirrors... lots of mirrors

Last edited by a moderator:
This is on a good day...

Love the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, do u have pedals also?

Back