What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Let me see ALUK's battlestations

I've got the Logitech Extreme 3D pro with Saitek Proflight pedals 
1f60a.png
Sweet :p

it got rudders right? maybe i have to upgrade from the thrustmaster 16000 to the x52 pro
im hoping to get the x52 pro or the warthog aint decided yet

ive heard its a very gd 1 think u can get the add on for the rudders the watrhog tho wow found a deal for 175 for the set so very temping

im hoping to get the x52 pro or the warthog aint decided yet

ive heard its a very gd 1 think u can get the add on for the rudders the watrhog tho wow found a deal for 175 for the set so very temping
It's the same choice I had to make. And quite a tough one normally. 

As the Thrustmaster is on offer, the choice has been made, right? The solid metal design, surprisingly heavy components, and very hard set of switches makes for a very good piece of equipment. Only quarrel is that (true to life) it has no z-axis rotation. Bit of a bummer if you don't have pedals, but more than enough options to chose for rebinding. 

@Mycaelis - Leave my mirrors alone! George ripped into them last time... :(

I had to sacrifice my other monitor for my new TV :(, I'm planning to mount them vertically on the wall. RIP GTA V Map... well yeah anyway it's pretty much used for online radio stuff, Photoshop/3D modelling, pretending to be race car and simulator stuffs... Also excuse the rogue helmet, my cam was on charge xD

No hate.

Ch3sXOt.jpg

Ed9YmmU.jpg

I had to sacrifice my other monitor for my new TV :(, I'm planning to mount them vertically on the wall. RIP GTA V Map... well yeah anyway it's pretty much used for online radio stuff, Photoshop/3D modelling, pretending to be race car and simulator stuffs... Also excuse the rogue helmet, my cam was on charge xD

No hate.

All that equipment nd ur still shit at arma 

Dylan Y U So mean to me all the tym? R U Mad Bcuz U have a small willy so you haf 2 take it out on m3?

Back