What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I really like that you banned this member!

I 'like' posts from staff when they deny unbans, or take action on a report because I like their delivery of the news/verdict. I like the no-nonsense approach with a dash of sarcasm you can get ( @Samatlewis ) but I'm not actively 'liking' the fact the person was banned, or denied etc.

+1

It must be very demoralizing when thirty odd people like a report on you, essentially saying that they want you banned too. Nobody deserves to feel hated because they broke a rule on a video game.

But it had horns?
it doesnt matter. both a cow and a bull can have horns. The horns are for self protection.

The reason you think cows dont have horns is cuz farmer burn em off, when very young, cuz then cows can hurt each other.

it doesnt matter. both a cow and a bull can have horns. The horns are for self protection.

The reason you think cows dont have horns is cuz farmer burn em off, when very young, cuz then cows can hurt each other.
Well thank you for the lesson on 🐄🐮 I guess ☺️

When it's 16 people all from one gang supporting a report against you, it does feel pretty shit.

I am pretty sure i've made this suggestion before and was responded with very contrasting opinions of "i completely agree" to "deal with it" (The latter usually from people in big gangs, who don't understand it as much)

direct

Last edited by a moderator:
When it's 16 people all from one gang supporting a report against you, it does feel pretty shit.

I am pretty sure i've made this suggestion before and was responded with very contrasting opinions of "i completely agree" to "deal with it" (The latter usually from people in big gangs, who don't understand it as much)
@TCK

Back