What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I really like that you banned this member!

When it's 16 people all from one gang supporting a report against you, it does feel pretty shit.

I am pretty sure i've made this suggestion before and was responded with very contrasting opinions of "i completely agree" to "deal with it" (The latter usually from people in big gangs, who don't understand it as much)

I'm nothin to do with them :/

When it's 16 people all from one gang supporting a report against you, it does feel pretty shit.

I am pretty sure i've made this suggestion before and was responded with very contrasting opinions of "i completely agree" to "deal with it" (The latter usually from people in big gangs, who don't understand it as much)

direct
Well maybe they agree with the person who is reporting you, if they're in the same gang I'm sure a majority of them will feel the same way most likely.

looks like that is most of PAV anyway, lets be honest who gives a shit about them ;)

last part is jokes so dont go waa'ing PAV poo heads

direct
I did it mom

I'm famous

direct
Oiii wheres this post I wanna be famous too

direct
maybe because no one likes you there?

If it's any consolation some of the UNMC still hold a grudge against me because of this, which, to be honest, is a mixture of amusing and disappointing.

Worth it though, pretty sure that was my most liked post ever.
Nah no one blames you, I let my roleplay slip and was punished accordingly not your fault at all and as for the most liked post ever makes me feel worse :( 

Back