What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cop RDM - SGT Jamie - WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FA. Matthew

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): SGT Jamie

Time & Date this happened: Roughly 2:23 AM

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Me and a few friends decided to sit at the Police Checkpoint near Kavala and pull people over have a laugh and role play with them, and rob the ones who don't listen of course (with the use of Role-Play). While we were at the checkpoint, the Police came to have look so we kindly asked the Police to pull over to one side, one Bounty Hunter pulled over, one of the cops went through the checkpoint and opened the barrier from inside his police car, so I was told, and an SUV turned around and drove off back to Agios. I spotted one Police in the checkpoint sitting underneath the Sniper Tower, shooting through the wood to try and take out SirTomalott, so I asked the cop to stop, when he didn't I proceeded to kill the cop as it was in best interest if I wanted to save my friend, at this time SGT Jamie was killed and claimed to of been revived, only to return to the checkpoint around 30 - 35 minutes later, which I find obscure how he ran all the way to Kavala or Athira and escape the checkpoint without being seen, and then he returned later and shot me with initiating Role-Play while I was Pick-Locking a car, at this point I tried to communicate to him over TeamSpeak 3 (Screenshots Below) but was persistent in telling me someone was sat in a bush watching us and this someone effected the way he didn't need to communicate with us and was allowed to shoot on site without even a warning. I did ask him to comp me but he said he wouldn't do so, but if it helps at all or I can get my lost stuff I have a Carryall with a Vermin and a Suppressor, Mk20 with RCO, and MX with Holo and Suppressor. Thank you 

Inventory (what was lost) -  I had MX with HOLO and Supressor, Vermin with suppressor and Holo SMG, MK20 with RCO

What Rule Was Broken ?: Not to sure about NLR - But Definitely RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes - On TeamSpeak 3

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

http://i.imgur.com/0HabDUH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q53oP70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok first of all we arrived at the checkpoint after tons of 999 calls about people robbing people we arrived and a officer that drove infront was held up we then drove through the checkpoint and stopped as we was told to with a gun pointed at us then saw alittle gap of time were we could attempt to escape as there was only 1 guy with his back to us when we started, the guy turned round and just unloaded into the car killing me. i was shot in the backseat, the driver of my car drove me just behind the HM treasury were we met medics we rp'ed with the medics for some time and we was getting called for backup as there was 1 officer watching the checkpoint the whole time this was PC Robin you was watched the whole time from shooting cops to still been in there we then regrouped and attacked to take the checkpoint back which we successfully did which is why you are mad. You cant just bitch when you lose but ok he even admitted to killing cops about 30 mins ago which it was about 10-15 but either way its not like there is a time limit like " we killed them 30 mins ago they don't remember anything" because that is how you are acting anyway thanks for this first time i have made it on the report a player page actually been reported im well aware of the rules and i am definitely not a RDM'er

First off just want to say I was here so my opinion may be biased. Secondly I cant believe what im seeing. http://i.imgur.com/0HabDUH.jpg Here you can see a cop admitting to camping the same spot for 35 minutes and initiating without rp on the basis that they had someone watching us for the last 35 minutes. RP OP!!!!!

Lastly I would like to say is wow are cops overpowered! not only can they get away with anything but they also get a taser that incapacitates ppl for like 15 seconds at long range.... that they can use to SPRAY WITH!!!!!! and the funny thing is... not a single cop in this scene used one!!! ahaha. They could of used rubber bullets and won that fairly.. or done what they did.. spraying live rounds at us.

Could of used rubber bullets when we knew there was around 5 of you guys you do realise when we rubber bullet we have to actually restrain people and when there is people in the top floor of the bunker were are not going to risk are lifes to run out of cover to climb up ladders and run into a enemy occupied checkpoint the simple fact is it was like 3v5 maybe more and you lost so you cry and report i am not going to comp for something which i did nothing wrong.

Oh another thing. we were not robbing the cops. we asked u if u could please pull over to the side of the road.. and instead u drove off.. that's when I shot at the tires and a shot must of hit u. deservedly. 

CRY AND REPORT? ARE U OFF UR TROLLEY? FIRST OFF KIDDO IT WAS MOST DEFINATLY NOT 5 V 3... WE WERE 5 THEN 2 LEFT AND U KILLED THEM 3 V 2... THEN RDM US WITHOUT US KNOWING.. 3 V 3... THEN U ONLY KILL ONE OF US EVEN THOUGH U HAD US ALL STANDING STILL AND ALL THE TIME U NEEDED AND UNMC HAD TO COME IN AND HELP YOU.. SO DONT U COME HERE ACTING LIKE JACK THE F**KING LAD WHEN YOU CANT HIT A SIMPLE SHOT. plus that whole fight i only had 3 bullets left in my gun. and managed to put 2 in robin and had 1 when i died....

Ok someone is mad i can tell them caps wasn't a accident anyway leave this report i have no evidence apart from a admin was there at the present time and knows everything that went on just don't comment on here because its a waste of time.

Ok someone is mad i can tell them caps wasn't a accident anyway leave this report i have no evidence apart from a admin was there at the present time and knows everything that went on just don't comment on here because its a waste of time.
overconfident twat needs a ban. sorry to say it.

Ok yeah the end bit did look a little cocky but that wasn't me saying im not going to get banned its a waste of time im just saying all evidence is supplied so stop commenting but still you dont know what you are talking about just because around 10-15 mins passes doesn't mean we forget about you killing cops.

First off just want to say I was here so my opinion may be biased. Secondly I cant believe what im seeing. http://i.imgur.com/0HabDUH.jpg Here you can see a cop admitting to camping the same spot for 35 minutes and initiating without rp on the basis that they had someone watching us for the last 35 minutes. RP OP!!!!!

Lastly I would like to say is wow are cops overpowered! not only can they get away with anything but they also get a taser that incapacitates ppl for like 15 seconds at long range.... that they can use to SPRAY WITH!!!!!! and the funny thing is... not a single cop in this scene used one!!! ahaha. They could of used rubber bullets and won that fairly.. or done what they did.. spraying live rounds at us.

Oh another thing. we were not robbing the cops. we asked u if u could please pull over to the side of the road.. and instead u drove off.. that's when I shot at the tires and a shot must of hit u. deservedly. 

CRY AND REPORT? ARE U OFF UR TROLLEY? FIRST OFF KIDDO IT WAS MOST DEFINATLY NOT 5 V 3... WE WERE 5 THEN 2 LEFT AND U KILLED THEM 3 V 2... THEN RDM US WITHOUT US KNOWING.. 3 V 3... THEN U ONLY KILL ONE OF US EVEN THOUGH U HAD US ALL STANDING STILL AND ALL THE TIME U NEEDED AND UNMC HAD TO COME IN AND HELP YOU.. SO DONT U COME HERE ACTING LIKE JACK THE F**KING LAD WHEN YOU CANT HIT A SIMPLE SHOT. plus that whole fight i only had 3 bullets left in my gun. and managed to put 2 in robin and had 1 when i died....

overconfident twat needs a ban. sorry to say it.
the only person that needs a ban here is you, these replies are both childish and un-needed, this is a mature community not a bunch of 7 year olds, 

their is no sell by date on RP, if indeed the officer was watching you and you shot at the officers vehicle they are well within their rights to shoot you without a word as you initiated the RP.

and the fact that in your post you threaten the officer on teamspeak with Comp me or I report you is blackmail.

You are supposed to try and talk it out with the officer not threaten them.

Regards

Chief Superintendent Fuel

Okay first off, he wasen't being childish, second of all don't you think it's childish replying 'lol' after saying he RDM'd me, I'm pretty sure it's a bit immature, and I do think Jamie is over confident because he is in the police force and he'll get the good end of the stick if this does get looked at by an Admin, but I have been asked to withdraw the report and that is my answer if you want to carry on, I'll cancel the withdraw. If I have the decentcy to withdraw it, respect this and don't reply.

This is the last comment on the post thread, this topic has been withdrawn.

Shouldn't withdraw your claim, if a rule has been broken, especially rdm, it should be reported to admins as that's broken rule no matter who did it. I agree with fuel on the blackmail bit though, not the best move lol. But never the less, if it's rdm then it deserves s ban.

I agree. I dont think this should be withdrawn. And Fuel to be honest I dont think you should ever comment on another post ever again. You are constantly reported for breaking rules and to be even more honest every rp experiece ive had with you has been absolutly apauling. just you abusing your cop powers and making shit up so u dont have to do any hard rp for example "I have a finger print scanner here" so that u can find ppls name when they lie.. but if they tell the truth you would never say that.. thats metagaming. I find most of the police are just terrible on this server and just need to reread the rules. I too *palmfaced* when i read him ask for comp... but that is not the issue here.. its the rdm... THIS IS A RP SERVER! WHAT IS THE POINT OF RDMING AND CLAIMING RP WAS INITIATED 35MINUTES AGO! DO U NOT SEE HOW ABSERD THAT IS!!!! MINUTES.. please do think about this as it did get under my skin. I do think the initiation rules need to be further noted as some people such as police just abuse it and claim there were ppl watching us for the last minutes therefor they can shoot us on sight.....

Ok i am more than happy for this report to stay open if you wish because we didn't do anything wrong and Brains the way you comment on this report shows everyone how mature you are talking in caps. Either way you guys got killed and cry about it get over it because you just look like a baby like what is this. I am not over confident just the fact we knew you guys shot at us as you guys didn't leave the checkpoint also the fact a admin was actually with us when it happened and also knows it wasn't rdm you guys lose a fair fight and bitch what part are you not getting that there isn't a time limit on were you forget stuff happened you cant just kill people then 20 minutes later expecting everything to be all fine some cases if you drove off and didn't stay doing the exact same thing which in this case was manning the checkpoint robbing people you wouldn't of died anyway the the reporter knows i am correct but wants to get someone banned because they think cops get off with everything. This stuff has been talked about before aswell im sure the times when cops don't get banned for breaking rules you are actually on about cop rules that's why you don't see that many cops banned in this case yes you are referring to a actual server rule in which case i would be banned if i did actually RDM. Cops do get banned just most cops have been around long enough to know every server rule at the end of the day you have your report filled out not go make a comp request if you are that bothered.

Also to add the reporter actually withdrew the report so i don't know why you are still commenting here as its wasting time anyway thanks for your time was a pleasure dealing with such a mature person. 

Ok for a start most of these posts are childish and should not be put on the forums for wilco to read because it is simply wasting his time. Secondly fuel is correct and he can post what he likes on the forums since he is an active member of the community.

RP lasts untill server restarts or if all members involved have obayed the NLR. The cop that was watching u isnt camping (which is pretty much a COD excuse) they are using a spotter to keep eyes on your position. If u open fire on the cops aslong as they have had constant updates on ur possition and can confirm you are the persons that open fired (without meta gaming) then the police office can open fire (with lethal intent) if deemed necessary.

Ok for a start most of these posts are childish and should not be put on the forums for wilco to read because it is simply wasting his time. Secondly fuel is correct and he can post what he likes on the forums since he is an active member of the community.

RP lasts untill server restarts or if all members involved have obayed the NLR. The cop that was watching u isnt camping (which is pretty much a COD excuse) they are using a spotter to keep eyes on your position. If u open fire on the cops aslong as they have had constant updates on ur possition and can confirm you are the persons that open fired (without meta gaming) then the police office can open fire (with lethal intent) if deemed necessary.
Just like the real police. 

This is a realistic RP game, is it not? 

Then if I'm not misstaken, the police should act like they would in real life.. 

Just like the real police.

This is a realistic RP game, is it not?

Then if I'm not misstaken, the police should act like they would in real life..
Not all aspects of realism are met in the game and if the cops are fired apon then if the equipment is available and all other possibilities of solving the problem the police officer can open fire if it does jot put civilian life at risk. The officer was allread shot down but was not killed due to medic reviving so he remembers everything that is happening and his pcso was keeping watch since he doesnt have proper means to engage due to only having rubbers and bwing outnumbered

I agree. I dont think this should be withdrawn. And Fuel to be honest I dont think you should ever comment on another post ever again. You are constantly reported for breaking rules and to be even more honest every rp experiece ive had with you has been absolutly apauling. just you abusing your cop powers and making shit up so u dont have to do any hard rp for example "I have a finger print scanner here" so that u can find ppls name when they lie.. but if they tell the truth you would never say that.. thats metagaming. I find most of the police are just terrible on this server and just need to reread the rules. I too *palmfaced* when i read him ask for comp... but that is not the issue here.. its the rdm... THIS IS A RP SERVER! WHAT IS THE POINT OF RDMING AND CLAIMING RP WAS INITIATED 35MINUTES AGO! DO U NOT SEE HOW ABSERD THAT IS!!!! MINUTES.. please do think about this as it did get under my skin. I do think the initiation rules need to be further noted as some people such as police just abuse it and claim there were ppl watching us for the last minutes therefor they can shoot us on sight.....
Just for you Brains, I have never been reported for my as you put it "Bad RP" and every complaint I have ever received have been false, I have Never RP'd a finger print scanner, I have taken finger prints yes.

But that is part of the PACE Act 1984

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/60/section/61

I have never seen you in game and I have no clue who you are apart from your constant childish comments on the forum, I have just gone through your comments on this forum and most of which are toxic and not needed I suggest you stop.

I think if you ask anyone that has ever RP'd with me in game will tell you I am very professional and they have had good experiences.

Regards

CSI Fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back