What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cop RDM - SGT Jamie - WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for you Brains, I have never been reported for my as you put it "Bad RP" and every complaint I have ever received have been false, I have Never RP'd a finger print scanner, I have taken finger prints yes.

But that is part of the PACE Act 1984

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/60/section/61

I have never seen you in game and I have no clue who you are apart from your constant childish comments on the forum, I have just gone through your comments on this forum and most of which are toxic and not needed I suggest you stop.

I think if you ask anyone that has ever RP'd with me in game will tell you I am very professional and they have had good experiences.

Regards

CSI Fuel
This is very true in most cases fuel stays professional lije last night as he restrained me I tryed to put him off his duties so I can use his unprofessional actions against him to hopefully get me out of jail time but he simply stayed calm and followed the rules of the police hand book. Ofc everyone has their bad rp moments but I haven't seen him do one so bad it needs arreport

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to lock this one chaps. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back