What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BRING BACK THE ATMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
 not just police who have everything within a 5m radius when they spawn. 
Who forfeit getting to do any sort of rebel/illegal activity, are expected to have a high quality of roleplay at all times, have to deal constantly with certain people who get salty when they lose demanding a teamspeak conference every so often, and try to help protect players from in-game illegal acts.

Two can play this game.

I'm also disappointed with the fact that Wilco spends all his own time trying to update and make it better for the comminity, tries to listen to suggestions. Adds little fun things like bill boards, decorations for holidays, etc... and instead of a "Hey thanks great update, but can we talk about the lack of ATM at rebel dealer" all we hear is "OMG THIS SUCKS GIEV US ATMS BACK"

Last edited by a moderator:
Who forfeit getting to do any sort of rebel/illegal activity, are expected to have a high quality of roleplay at all times, have to deal constantly with people who get salty when they lose, and try to help protect players from in-game illegal acts.

Two can play this game.
Testify!

i could sit here and write paragraphs on why they should be brought back in but the effort to be honest. +1 from me 

Okay first of all, no im not saying that read again what I said. What im saying is its not fun for civilians/rebels gear up. They have to do so much more than police who spawn and have every vendor right infront of them. And stop complaining about the MK20 because after the december update the MK20 is so much better than MX'es in almost every way except penetration. 

I simply stated my opinion and thats what I get as a response, log off? Okay then, bye xx

Who forfeit getting to do any sort of rebel/illegal activity, are expected to have a high quality of roleplay at all times, have to deal constantly with certain people who get salty when they lose demanding a teamspeak conference every so often, and try to help protect players from in-game illegal acts.

Two can play this game.

I'm also disappointed with the fact that Wilco spends all his own time trying to update and make it better for the comminity, tries to listen to suggestions. Adds little fun things like bill boards, decorations for holidays, etc... and instead of a "Hey thanks great update, but can we talk about the lack of ATM at rebel dealer" all we hear is "OMG THIS SUCKS GIEV US ATMS BACK"

Cannot believe the main feedback of just under 2 weeks of converting and map editing is .... ATM's

I don't think they should be re-added it doesn't make sense for a rebel outpost to have an ATM.. and there all over the map, However more outposts are on the way.
It all in all was a great map update. I for one have no intentions of leaving anytime soon. When we get the new gang bases it will hopefully not be an issue I do hope those have atms tho as thats a hideout for gangs. And its not about not seeing the rebels in the outpost we can cleary see them camping it. Its the fact that they if not dealt with will camp it for a whole restart. Some have mentioned that there is now a risk to getting gear, fair enough there is. However that risk is so astronomically high its almost better to just not even bother. Also the rebel outpost atms can make perfect sense seeing as a resistance fighter would not even technically pay for his equipment he would be given whats on hand and be told to make it work. In its current state the rebel outposts are more like rebel checkpoints for every run of the mill rifleman to rob you. Before the atms were removed most gangs had a rule of not robbing at rebel outposts. It always resulted in the shit roleplay of hands up *rifle through pockets* leave or die. Thats the norm now, It seems so small but the atms made rebel outpost

Okay first of all, no im not saying that read again what I said. What im saying is its not fun for civilians/rebels gear up. They have to do so much more than police who spawn and have every vendor right infront of them. And stop complaining about the MK20 because after the december update the MK20 is so much better than MX'es in almost every way except penetration. 

I simply stated my opinion and thats what I get as a response, log off? Okay then, bye xx
What do you expect ?... Your saying the server is not fun because an ATM is missing! Yes bye *opens the door*

It all in all was a great map update. I for one have no intentions of leaving anytime soon. When we get the new gang bases it will hopefully not be an issue I do hope those have atms tho as thats a hideout for gangs. And its not about not seeing the rebels in the outpost we can cleary see them camping it. Its the fact that they if not dealt with will camp it for a whole restart. Some have mentioned that there is now a risk to getting gear, fair enough there is. However that risk is so astronomically high its almost better to just not even bother. Also the rebel outpost atms can make perfect sense seeing as a resistance fighter would not even technically pay for his equipment he would be given whats on hand and be told to make it work. In its current state the rebel outposts are more like rebel checkpoints for every run of the mill rifleman to rob you. Before the atms were removed most gangs had a rule of not robbing at rebel outposts. It always resulted in the shit roleplay of hands up *rifle through pockets* leave or die. Thats the norm now, It seems so small but the atms made rebel outpost
Thankyou, hopefully more to come soon however I am a bit concerned if I miss another ATM out!

Gang bases wont have ATM's nor would they have weapon shops, it will at first simply be a spawn point for gang members and there vehicles, I have said time and time again that the map is very much WIP... there are more rebel outposts inbound maybe a blackmarket location or two... however there should be risk involved if thats causing bad RP then report it! 

I ve had a number of reports over the last 24 hours and one gang seems to come up over and over again. 

Its realistic for cops to have all the "vendors" within a 5 m radius as like real life in there police station. They wouldnt travel from the police station in there civi car to a police garage then to a police gun shop, everyone just needs to agree to disagree, the staff put a lot of work into the server and people turning around saying they dont like this and that isnt nice to hear. I for one stopped playing ArmA 2 taki life when i found this server. All the staff have done many updates to make it fun and realistic as it is a serious roleplay server...Anyway going off topic. if the removal of ATMs are really annoying you maybe take the safer approach to rebel outpost and not just drive in because you've got nothing to lose as ive seen many people doing.

Its realistic for cops to have all the "vendors" within a 5 m radius as like real life in there police station. They wouldnt travel from the police station in there civi car to a police garage then to a police gun shop, everyone just needs to agree to disagree, the staff put a lot of work into the server and people turning around saying they dont like this and that isnt nice to hear. I for one stopped playing ArmA 2 taki life when i found this server. All the staff have done many updates to make it fun and realistic as it is a serious roleplay server...Anyway going off topic. if the removal of ATMs are really annoying you maybe take the safer approach to rebel outpost and not just drive in because you've got nothing to lose as ive seen many people doing.
This.

Adapt to change, then move on.

Spot on Liam!

This.

Adapt to change, then move on.

Spot on Liam!
Unfortunately PC Tampax, as I am sure you will learn in life if you havent already there are the negative type who cannot embrace change, but lets not worry.

ATMs are not returning and TI need to look a bit closer to home "roleplay" wise.

Topic locked... now maybe someone start a thread about some real issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back