What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BRING BACK THE ATMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigoth

So I have no clue how it took this long to be said. I guess I will be the one to say it. Who thought it a good idea to take atms from rebel outposts. It encourages lazy game play of constantly robbing at rebel. Having to bring money reduces rp and makes robbery the new norm. Its not fun being robbed while you are still naked with nothing but a feild pack. That coupled with 50 percent knocking off at the same time makes it hard. Rebel life just became forget robbing drugs just rob the outpost all day. I know for a fact Im not the only one who feels this way

Rebel life was already hard with all the rebels before the update. But was taking away the ATM's really necessary? In my opinion and yours, yes it reduces RP and funds rebels 100% easier. I know that it may be un-realistic, but maybe the rebel dealer would have a card scanner, for anyone to take out their money straight from the bank account. Honestly I'm not with the removal and I'm pretty sure it's the same with others.

Exactly what i was going to post mate.
You get a gang of people camping there cause there is no ATM, expecting people to come with 500k on them and rob them on the spot.
Absolutely ridiculous...

Its boring yes but it makes less people being well armed in the server and thats good, maby had more rebel outposts.

I understand that it may cause high risk for rebels trying to buy gear, but shouldn't it be that way? 

Why should it be risk free to buy gear that your just going to kill others with anyway?

Makes sense to me to make people bring money with to buy illegal goods as well. But I do see what your saying with gangs just sitting there all day.... Problems...

Its boring yes but it makes less people being well armed in the server and thats good, maby had more rebel outposts.
so less people armed= less roleplay in general, DO we wanna all just sit in our trucks and make money. There is a limit make the atm take like 10 percent or something not remove it completely. Rebel bases have always had atms and when they are removed things became less roleplay more= robby shooty

I understand that it may cause high risk for rebels trying to buy gear, but shouldn't it be that way? 

Why should it be risk free to buy gear that your just going to kill others with anyway?

Makes sense to me to make people bring money with to buy illegal goods as well. But I do see what your saying with gangs just sitting there all day.... Problems...
You say high risk its more like 100 percent risk. I Watched others camp  a single outpost all day. Lets say our gang gets dropped losing all gear we have no one to provide cover while we gear and basically cant gear

so less people armed= less roleplay in general, DO we wanna all just sit in our trucks and make money. There is a limit make the atm take like 10 percent or something not remove it completely. Rebel bases have always had atms and when they are removed things became less roleplay more= robby shooty

Yes but forgeting the hobos, 90% of the players are always kinda well armed and maby the devs wanna see less guns( and the cops too i bet) and in a way i understand them. Yesterday was a pain in the ass to get guns in rebel outpoost and was forced to kill some people but in a way its simple, if you wanna be well armed you gotta take the risk, it shouldent be easy to get well armed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahh that's the way you play to be honest you probably get robbed regularly which makes u feel a bit safer now whereas us people who genuinely defend ourselves have a slight problem now

Yes but forgeting the hobos, 90% of the players are always kinda well armed and maby the devs wanna see less guns( and the cops too i bet) and in a way i understand them. Yesterday was a pain in the ass to get guns in rebel outpoost and was forced to kill some people but in a way its simple, if you wanna be well armed you gotta take the risk, it shouldent be easy to get well armed.
yes it should not be easy but it should not be impossible requiring a gang merge like what happend today. IT took all of LOV and The Capital to finally evict RIP from the pygros rebel tower. How would a smaller gang get anything to deal with the threats of altis

Welp, just have to watch before you go in/be fast, if rebels are camping a rebel outpost you can almost guarantee they are not there for some role-playing (RP of drop yo gear)

Cool so now if i want to do oil runs or whatever, i cant be well armed cause every gang wants to camp up at the rebel outpost.
Me and my friend decided to stop playing cause of this reason, no fun anymore to be honest, personally anyways.

Congratz AltisLife.co.uk

Nahh that's the way you play to be honest you probably get robbed regularly which makes u feel a bit safer now whereas us people who genuinely defend ourselves have a slight problem now

What you mean? if i get robed 1 time in 10hours of playing is a lot, i simply think the devs and maby cops wanna less armed people in the server and i understand, this is supposly a serious Roleplay Comunity :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it should not be easy but it should not be impossible requiring a gang merge like what happend today. IT took all of LOV and The Capital to finally evict RIP from the pygros rebel tower. How would a smaller gang get anything to deal with the threats of altis

You rekt them with rook :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back