What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any producers here?

Odd Future

Unlinked
I was wondering if there are people here that produce music.
I recently began myself, I'm only trying to make hip hop beats at the moment.

So are there any people here that produce, and what style?

Little preview of what I'm working on at the moment (only spent around 30 minutes on this):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also use FLStudio. I have just started using it again and I have been watching videos to try and remember how to work it properly. I make dancey type tracks with rapping/singing and I also used to do scratching but I sold my decks. Not sure what you'd could call the style though.

I've been putting my older stuff to youtube channel, here's the last thing I uploaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
i pruduc epic rep. denk rep. 

me neme i rel g kim end i wel rep about anyting 4 my fanz.

RELG'S 4 LIFEE

I use FL Studio to make underground style hip hop beats. I'm heavily inspired by J Dilla, RZA, and Madlib. I do it as a hobby so I don't really put stuff out on youtube but maybe I could use feedback. Who are you inspired by?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjKfEpNoaM4&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuieV2dAvyg&feature=youtu.be
I can't watch the first video beacuse it's blocked in my country.
But the second beat is sick man! Good job!

I don't really know what type of music I want to make.
I really like house and hip hop.

For house music I really like Oliver Heldens and Martin Garrix.
For hip hop I really like Jahlil Beats, that guy is really talented.

I'm not a music producer but I love making music. I made this using Motu's Mach 5 and Logic X. All done in a day. We laughed so hard at the time, I'm still laughing as I type this. 

I do in fact produce music and DJ up and down the UK. I've been producing music for around 4-5 years now and DJing for about 3 of them. I make all style of music, mainly drifting off to the Electronic side of things. I've managed to grab some attention from some huge names in the industry and have made friends with a lot of the people I once looked up to. I also recently just lost my Soundcloud account (with just under 10k followers) due to copyright reasons so I am having to start fresh :(

This is what I do, hope you enjoy :)
ps. click my name and go to my profile to see other songs that have been uploaded to other channels / networks

On 1/5/2016 at 11:40 PM, Unlucky George said:

I'm not a music producer but I love making music. I made this using Motu's Mach 5 and Logic X. All done in a day. We laughed so hard at the time, I'm still laughing as I type this. 

I DID NOT KNOW YOU DID THIS, HAHA I WANT MORE! :D

@DylanWhat a surprise
1f602.png

On 5-1-2016 at 0:40 AM, Unlucky George said:

That beat is pretty cool haha

Jeez I feel old posting this but .... back in the day !!!! I did a bit of music production and live mixing bands on the desks. Built 3 sound studios (which I think i remember most fondly) so I dabbled mainly in the hardware side of things and Worked heavily with soundscape, so this was centred more towards recording live instruments. I think though what your asking is production in a home environment ;). Was also in a band for a while out in Australia, but that didn't work out well in the end lol. If you really want to know more alcohol is needed and more time. Trying to write this down is difficult.

But if you ever feel the need to build a studio, Gimme a shout I will be happy to help out.

Yeh ive been doing it for 4 years, still havent managed to finish a song though. One of projects had almost 100 hours but I still haven't finished it haha.

Back