What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any producers here?

On 1/5/2016 at 11:40 PM, Unlucky George said:

I'm not a music producer but I love making music. I made this using Motu's Mach 5 and Logic X. All done in a day. We laughed so hard at the time, I'm still laughing as I type this. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
this is so beautiful, wow xD

I've been doing it on and off for 15 years. Been using FLStudio since it was called "Fruity Loops" (so glad they changed the name)

Started in my 20's and 41 now..but nothing major. Just like playing around with music. I hardly ever finish anything (I got dozens of 3/4 finished songs) and my wife dislikes the money I spend on it..haha. Over the years bought (and sold to upgrade) moog keyboards, midi keyboard controllers, guitars, ASIO external sound controllers and sound cards, pads, studio monitor speakers, etc. 

But if ANYTHING I'd say invest in some studio monitors. never, ever mix on computer speakers, even 'good' ones. Either get some monitors,or studio headphones.

This is some of the stuff I did 'finish'..I dont really have a genre, but mostly do like old school techno, ambient, and soundtrack pseudo stuff

Some Half Life 2 thing I made when it came out, it was my favorite game at the time :)

Some song I made trying to emulate the 'Orbital' band sound:

And some sort of movie soundtrack 'thing' I made for our Tabletop RPG game:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this about sum it up? Does for me
1f602.png
So true haha

Back