What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AM I A MEME GOD

I have a dream, 

that one day this threat will be locked.

Taken away from this forum and destroyed to millions of pieces which would be spread across the world.

So nobody could ever bump this again.

Oh the irony...

Seriously, this serves as a warning.

This should never be removed, ever. Its like liar repellent.

abandon.gif

@TheLittleGnomeare you coming back to answer? We've been waiting patiently for your camera since September, 5 months bro.

I'm sure university at bristol is busy time with all the scholarships and free stuff you've been getting, but spare a thought for everyone left hanging here!

Can an admin/mod plz ensure his email notifications are enabled for this thread? <3

I'm sorry for posting in this awful thread. But I'd like to point some things out.

I have visited this guys steam page and found he has a patreon, in which he asks for people to give him money because he is 'very poor' and 'needs a new pc'.Screenshot_2016-02-23-16-22-41.png

So there you go, it's confirmed he was lying. (Even though it was already very obvious)

I have visited this guys steam page and found he has a patreon, in which he asks for people to give him money because he is 'very poor' and 'needs a new pc'.
Top man!

Excuse me while I go and set up my patron account. 

I'm sorry for posting in this awful thread. But I'd like to point some things out.

I have visited this guys steam page and found he has a patreon, in which he asks for people to give him money because he is 'very poor' and 'needs a new pc'.View attachment 1901

So there you go, it's confirmed he was lying. (Even though it was already very obvious)
GSsEQXV.gif

Back