What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Tourist Information Bureau Presents...

I am in the video twice I am famous, yay, so everyone knows I was knocked out due to an experiment as dogs was there but we could not see him but he could still knock us out, plus we tried to kill him with a firing line he was immortal.

Awesome! .... Can we re upload to the official you tube ? :p
Great that you like it! I’m planning more videos.

Sadly I purchased a license for the music which legally ties the music to my channel only :(

Any views will help pay for the license if I ever sell my soul and enable advertising! Feel free to link/ embed :)

George, this only seals my love for you. What a fucking legend. 

Great video man. Remember to post on the Facebook page. Absolutely classic. You deserve some sort of in-game reward. Like an enhanced penis, 1 billion in cash or a pet shark with a freakin' laserbeam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pixelated your name when you were invincible due to a glitch, just in case as I didn’t want your 'banned blood' on my hands!
Actually, that was Dogs - who is now Dogs Lipstick. The same guy who knocks Fuel the F*** out! To be fair, we could see him just fine but the cops could not.  He was also impervious to bullets. So we reported to the cops to ensure we were abiding the laws of the land. 

Witchcraft. BURN HIM!

Back