What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 5.2.5 Optimization and Cleanup update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all need to chill out and let wilco and whoever else is involved get on with it.

Yes, i understand having certain features removed can be a pain, but if its going to help everything as a whole then that is good.

At the end of the day, this is still going to be the same awesome community regardless of identity, and i'm sure in the long run there will be ways around things.

Just wanted to say thanks for the dedication you guys have for this community!

Gonna miss my navy Helicat and the PLF logo on my cars _(

Is there any way we can find a host that is stable and good that all gangs have to use ?

Like armasquads is working fine.

And the logo is so cool on my Hummingbird, plzeroni Wilco ? :p
I've already offered web space :)

We have tons of webspace... however that's not the issue.

They will remain disabled until we have fixed issues and have the server running the best it can again.

Armasquads.com is good but not everyone uses that, let us move to fix any outstanding issues then we will slowly turn features back on.

We have tons of webspace... however that's not the issue.

They will remain disabled until we have fixed issues and have the server running the best it can again.

Armasquads.com is good but not everyone uses that, let us move to fix any outstanding issues then we will slowly turn features back on.
Keep up the good work mate, performance and playability should always outweigh the small niceties.

Maybe in 2015 when the Arma 3 engine gets a massive update (https://www.bistudio.com/blog/arma-3-roadmap-201415) with all the networking changes from the DayZ project things will be a hell of a lot more stable.

Unfortunately though that's late 2015 at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say police uniforms are going to be compressed i take it that the uniforms arnt going to be as detailish ? are we going back to the uniforms which we had in the server when it was new 

Just watched the altislife memories again and its the black uniform on there 

When you say police uniforms are going to be compressed i take it that the uniforms arnt going to be as detailish ? are we going back to the uniforms which we had in the server when it was new 
Compressing just means reducing the quality of an image slightly. You can cut the size of a texture file in half easily with next to no difference, so don't worry your purty head

Just like in arma 2 BI have failed again.

No server can run 100 slot constant without desync, it just isn't coded into the game (yet).

Lower the slots back to 70 or lower, you will see a MASSIVE performance increase, trust me.

Just my two cents, love the dedication, good work.

Just like in arma 2 BI have failed again.

No server can run 100 slot constant without desync, it just isn't coded into the game (yet).

Lower the slots back to 70 or lower, you will see a MASSIVE performance increase, trust me.

Just my two cents, love the dedication, good work.
Incorrect... desync has been taking place with 20 people on the server

This server has been running with 100 players online with zero to little desync around a month ago, Since the arma update there has been a few issues with bodys cleaning up along with a performance decrease when new map items was found before the update.

We will get it back to how it should be.

Closing this topic please refer to the newest update announcement -  http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/10389-altis-life-53-features-readded/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back