What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 1 Year Anniversary - Share your message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday! I can't quite believe how fast it has gone by. I'm going to celebrate by getting smashed and arresting hobos.

Much love x

Well, happy birthday ALUK! I've been here for a long time and enjoyed every minute of it (with exceptions of RDM and VDM ;)

Happy birthday!

Been an awesome year. Massive congrats to you Wilco for making this amazing community and having the patience to carry out your dream of having a solid role-playing server. 

Massive thank you to all the Developers, Admins, Moderators, Mentors and the community for sticking around for so long and making the community what it is today.

The Police force and the Server has improved massively since we first started and I'm sure the server can only get better now!

Can't wait to see what the next year will hold for us.

You should be very proud of what you have achieved, @Wilco.

:)

Happy Birthday, 

Roses are red....

Violets are blue.....

ALUK WE LOVE YOU </3

Happy birthday to ALUK 1year old and I'll like to thank the great work of the admin staff for keeping up the good work and keep adding new things in to the server so there always somthing new and interesting to keep us out of trouble So good job wilco and the admin team thanks looking forward to what this next year will bring us

Heppe birthday, bin a part of this since december, and damn I love it here!

Happy birthday to all in this amazing community. I have only been here a short while and new to RP but, HOT DAMN I love it!! Met amazing people and have lost many hours sleep from either 'reviving one more person' or 'one more run'. I have never been so committed to a game than this one and will continue to support you any way I can.

Wilco and the team you really have created something truly special and I thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Steve 

Not been here as long as most, but enjoyed every minute of it. Here's to another several years to come ALUK!

Awesome! It's been 1 year and even thought I've only been on for a couple of months this server is amazing and I'm proud to be apart of it.

Thanks for creating such an awesome community.

Happy Birthday

not been on the server long but hopefully ill stay around

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this server when my friends refused to play DotA with me. Now when they beg me to play I refuse as I'm playing ALUK ;) . I spend too much time here xD. Every second I'm on my computer I'm itching to join TS or the server and play! :p . I think I have a problem. I've only been here since December, but hope to stay until the next birthday if everyone is still playing! (Which they should be :p )

Happy Birthday ALUK (And Wilco)

EDIT: 250TH POST WOOOO. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday AltisLife, i've loved most of my time here, apart from my spikes of stupidity.

I'm currently stealing a shops wifi somewhere in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back