What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 1 Year Anniversary - Share your message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

PS:I hope writing in colors is not bannable...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank @Wilco and @Ciaran for making my gaming time on this community unforgetable. Also the rest of the admin team for doing such an amazing job over the past year. I hope ALUK exists for another year or more :)

Congrats to the big dick master, Wilco.  Great job to all who have survived without a ban beyond 3 or 4 months and I hope the server and community goes from strength to strength. I will be reporting you all to the authorities for plaing with a 1 year old though. Just so you know. xx

PzvZF7I.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! One year of this server, dear god. Well done everyone on the admin team, including those who are no longer with us. I would make a list but nah! Well done everyone.

Hope to see you all at the next anniversary.

Regards

INS Voltz xxx 

KKgL784.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
Happy anniversary really but how and ever still happy something, I've been playing only for a month and I've made a lot of new friends from around the world :D and I'm here to stay :D so yeah happy one year. I hope the next year will be just as great :D  

Happy Birthday AltislifeUK! 

I've only been here for several months but I already love this place, it's nice to be part of a genuine community again. 

Happy birthday!

Excellent job on that car design Robert! Will definitely be scooping a few of those up~

-SGT Junior

I would like to thank every each of admin staff. And i would like to thank specially to Wilco. Thank you for creating such a good and massive community. And i would like to thank BWSC. This community is like a home to me. Happy birthday!

happy birthday aluk, keep up the good work and i hope im still around for many more

Congratulations to Wilco and the staff, the playerbase and the moderators! 

I'm as green as it can be but I'm thrilled to have found a community that takes the RP serious in a way I've never seen in any game before. Hope the best for ALUK in the future!

Happy_birthday_gif-4.gif

Happy Birthday ALUK!

One year down, hopefully many more to come!

-PLF Delta

Happy first birthday, hope to see you for the second altislife.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back