What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 1 Year Anniversary - Share your message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Wow! We did it!! Mum get the camera!...Today at 8:58am the community turned 1 year old since the start of this small project aimed at serious role-play which no one else was doing!

Others told me that this would become a very big thing and i didn't really believe them and just carried on plugging away in making this a place you would enjoy hanging out after a long day of work! and one that was focused on the very best role-play!

I am shocked and emotional to see us reach the 1 year mark! being the biggest role-play community in Europe and biggest serious role-play community in the world!

There are loads of Altis Life community's but there is only this one that still focuses on serious role-play and that isn't going to change, Its what Altis Life is about and what makes it most enjoyable.

A massive thank-you to everyone that has played here over the last year, I hope you have had some really great times and made a lot of new online friends... I know i have !

Its actually crazy to think this is only the start! there are still Arma 2 role-play servers going strong and that game came out in 2009!, The features and things we have managed to get in this year is only the start of this awesome community

Today we release our 1 year anniversary car designed by Robert, It has a collage of things that have happened in the community over the past year so make sure you get one in your car collection.

B7C7806241980C8CE91AF9067E8A882D526FAE8E

I want to thank each and everyone of you for choosing us as your Altis Life community and I hope you stay with us for another exciting year ahead! 

I would also like to thank Ciaran / The Admin Team / The Moderators & the new mentors for there commitment to making this a fun and happy place!

Now over to you! The comments are open for the 1 year anniversary guestbook! sign it with what you like about the community and what you have enjoyed over the last year!

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I want to wish AltisLife.co.uk a MASSIVE

━═★[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]★═━

And all the best wishes from me and everyone else...

I just wanted to personally thank all the Staff and players that gave me an awesome experience on this server and I am proud to say that I am truly grateful to be a part of this community. My wishes are that this community will thrive, flourish, and cherish itself and its awesome players.

Sincerely,

-Parq

Congratulations, Wilco, with your baby's first birthday! To all the community: a massive thumbs up for you all for making this possible.

I joined this server in june 2014 after having played Arma 2 DayZ mod on a diehard PVP server. We played there with a lot of guys, 4 others are still in the UNMC. After playing there a while we started to, not even knowing it was called that, roleplay with people. It obviously didn't work really well in a full on PVP server, but it was fun. Searching youtube I stumbled upon something called Altis Life and it grabbed my imagination from the moment I saw it.

I started to save money for a new GPU, bought Arma 3, looked for a server, found ALUK and was hooked. We started a PMC, failed (as almost all PMC's do), converted into being a Cult. We lived in the shadow, had a good reputation, didn't fuck shit up.

Now, months later, I am Colonel of a whitelisted unit, a privilege I value deeply. I have met amazing people on here and the amount of times I got a headache from laughing whilst being way to stoned to even explain.. I can't even count the amount of times.

This is a very special place we have here with all of us, our own little virtual get away, a escape from the boring reality and a place to have ever changing interaction with good people. Let us cherish and caress this and take it into a new, even better year!

Love you all <3

Khandamir/Hans

I think what you said is great, congratulations!

I feel some need to remember this when going forward. We are a community, lately it seems that some members have forgotten this and are trying their best to split it up to some extent. 

Although I joined late compared to some (October i think?) I feel that I know a good amount of members. 

Bon anniversaire!

Happy Birthday altislife.co.uk !!!!!

It is so hard to believe that so much was achieved in just one year!! Just goes to show the dedication and work put in to become one of the top servers. 

Happy Birthday Wilco & community

I joined this community in June of last year, I did not know what I was doing at first, I ended up turning into a hard core cocaine runner and rebel, I eventually joined the police force with another member of my group who was PC Certa aka PLF Kris, he ended up moving on to leading PLF, I stayed in the police and fell in love with this community.

What has been created here by Wilco and his team is something special, I have been gaming since the day I could hold a controller, I have been in countless communities even had my own for a short period of time, but no other community comes close to ALUK, Everyone has their disagreements ans falling outs but we still manage to power through it and come out the other end in a better position than we was before.

So I would like everyone to give themselves a pat on the back for getting us to where we are today, and to the next year of ALUK, Lets all hope we continue moving forward, and continue to make this community better and better.

Much Love

Fuel xx

1 Year Old today! This will be the first milestone of many to come with this community as I for one will be sticking with it no matter what iteration it is in.

Get It Right Up Ye!

The first of many years to come, together as one!

It goes to show that you can achieve anything with a bit of dedication and if you put your mind to it.

Congratulations to you Wilco and to everyone else who made Altislife what it is today!

Regards,

Grumpy!

How cool!

I'm sad that being at college has inhibited my ability to play, but it is great that even now I can celebrate!

WHOOT

I'm proud to be a part of one of the best role play servers in my opinion in the world. I'd say this server is better than arma 3 life, city life and other top servers from around the world.

The admins and everybody in the team are friendly and responsible. This community is one of the best or maybe even the best because of the friendly members and the way you can suggest ideas and people will listen and actually put your ideas into the server.

Big thanks to @Wilco, @Ciaran, @TinyBigJacko and everybody that improves, suggests, designs and other members that help out and join the server daily.

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday!

I only joined a couple days ago, but already love the server, and I have played on my share of them. Here's to a second birthday! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back