What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Message Broadcast From Sofia Crime Syndicate

Gibbo

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

shooting hobo's? 

image.png

So were was the message?

Using a hobo to post a message as well?

Boys, do some training, look how awesome a message should be ^^

If you are going to record a PR video, at least have a sound guy for recording audio (use Teamspeak)  

I feel like....I feel like now you've shown this...people aren't going to read out what you ask them to...because if they do, they die, and if they don't, they die...I look forward to seeing if you manage to get others to do this.

Other than that, very nice tag your SCS has, looks quite funky. Hopefully see more of you gents as you expand and grow and begin taking on the Police Force.

Sofia crime syndicate will take on anyone? Picks a hobo for the message. Try and kidnap an actual rebel next time to make it interesting.

This is actually RDM .-.
Not if the person they have there is kidnapped and they have told him his life is depending on that performance.
But it's poor RP, and mby break of RP. But what do we know about the situation there unless you were there or the one executed.

But if they want to send a message and show that they are a good gang and serious. They should reconsider the execution, and get a person people will care about beeing killed ;)

Not if the person they have there is kidnapped and they have told him his life is depending on that performance.
But it's poor RP, and mby break of RP. But what do we know about the situation there unless you were there or the one executed.

But if they want to send a message and show that they are a good gang and serious. They should reconsider the execution, and get a person people will care about beeing killed ;)
They said "Read this message or you die"

He reads the message and gets shot..

' A Message Broadcast From Sofia Crime Syndicate '

So basically that you're a bunch of knobs then?

Back