What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Message Broadcast From Sofia Crime Syndicate

Your point is?
You called RDM, its not. But break of RP yeah.

Its not random at all
Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Hardly quality roleplay as he complied with the order and they shot him

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Hardly quality roleplay as he complied with the order and they shot him
Not here to couse a argument.

But as I stated, how do you know he wasn't given the time?
And its not RDM when they clearly have initiated, and how can you know those seconds were the only interaction?
That is why i said, "  But what do we know about the situation there unless you were there or the one executed. "
That means he can have received a threat beforehand, or that this was his last chance, and they didn't like his effort.

Im not stating that they were right to do it. Im just saying you cant call it RDM when its clearly not.
They gave him a short time in the video, but im pretty sure there was something going on before these seconds you see in the clip.

So im defending you calling them RDMers with no proof on that other than what you see in a clip.
And if you think its wrong to do so, well you have all your right to think that.

Not here to couse a argument.

But as I stated, how do you know he wasn't given the time?
And its not RDM when they clearly have initiated, and how can you know those seconds were the only interaction?
That is why i said, "  But what do we know about the situation there unless you were there or the one executed. "
That means he can have received a threat beforehand, or that this was his last chance, and they didn't like his effort.

Im not stating that they were right to do it. Im just saying you cant call it RDM when its clearly not.
They gave him a short time in the video, but im pretty sure there was something going on before these seconds you see in the clip.

So im defending you calling them RDMers with no proof on that other than what you see in a clip.
And if you think its wrong to do so, well you have all your right to think that.
Judging by that video all I see is them telling him to do something or die. He does it and dies. With that video as evidence I would call RDM.

If there was more roleplay beforehand, which likely there was, then I wouldn't call RDM but would definitely see it as poor / fail rp. It doesnt matter what you call it as it doesnt change the fact it's a stupidly low level of roleplay.

Judging by that video all I see is them telling him to do something or die. He does it and dies. With that video as evidence I would call RDM.

If there was more roleplay beforehand, which likely there was, then I wouldn't call RDM but would definitely see it as poor / fail rp. It doesnt matter what you call it as it doesnt change the fact it's a stupidly low level of roleplay.
Well then all im saying is you are wrong couse its not.

As you say and agree on you think it was more RP involved. Therefor a uncalled thing to call out RDM when they clearly just wanted to show a message.
Although the message was not any good, and we all agree on the RP beeing low.
You cant call them rulebreakers for something you only see the ending from

Well then all im saying is you are wrong couse its not.

As you say and agree on you think it was more RP involved. Therefor a uncalled thing to call out RDM when they clearly just wanted to show a message.
Although the message was not any good, and we all agree on the RP beeing low.
You cant call them rulebreakers for something you only see the ending from
There used to be a rule preventing FailRP although I cannot seem to find this now. All I can say is if someone points a gun at me and tells me to put my hands up and I do so, I should not be shot. This would be RDM.

This is pretty much what is happening in this video. When it comes down to it shitty roleplay is the only thing that I really dislike in this server. But fine, it might not be RDM.

You also say it's uncalled for to shout RDM when they were trying to show a 'message'. If RDM is in the 'message' then it's still RDM.

Anyway, i'm agreeing with you to some extent so that'll be my final points :D

Holy Crap! Okay the video was actually cut a lot in different sections. Yes we picked someone who had probably the worst microphone in the whole of Altis. The whole idea was a spare of the moment thing we actually RP'd with the player a lot their was no reason to show all of this as it was supposed to be a short message. In regards to him complying he actually got the message wrong 3 times this was the closest he got even with the autocue.

Back