What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zantos falsely banned bad info (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantos

Your In-game name:[MG]Zantos

Your Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028200764/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

a78bd4c6d370fe581b63337e17561f99

Date & Time you was banned:19/1

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Hi Wilco and/ or admins

I hereby would like to dispute my ban. Ive been playing for e few weeks on your server now and have always respected the rules, the video showed in my ban report is incomplete since it started after the roleplay and request to stop was done. I would also like to file for a counter ban for feeding you guys wrong information for you to consider after you have read my side of the story.

The àctual encounter including rp stop request started a few minutes before the video actually starts, this can be proven with there own video.they drove off around the mountain and then turned around to taunt us,which can ery conveniantly not be heared in the video because they turned the sound almost to 0.at the start of the video you can even hear the guy recording it (the only thing you can actually hear) say: where are they.

the encounter including rp from my part was still active at that moment,since they never actually left the area.Also the other guy in the car verbally threatened me at the moment of killing with the words: Ill shank you boy,im gonna shank you. Which under RP rules is a death threat allowing me to defend myself which also conveniantly cant be heard cause the sound in the video is turned off, or lowered dramatically.

the reason i request a counter ban is that pple like this who taunt in a rp situation and then lose, get law a biding pple like me banned,which in my opinion is giving you guys a lot of work and me grief for getting banned by a very cool server.I hereby also challenge him to Post the full ideo with sound!

I hope you guys can act on this since i love the server and respect the RP which no doubt some of your police officers can confirm.

Yours sincerely Zantos

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back